• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1332821

NCC_1.0.0.jpg
Who would eat that

Anyway to get avg separation?

The top of this draft looks ridiculous. Not sure there are gamebreaking WRs, but some very good ones, some gamebreaking running backs for sure though. Will be interesting to see where the backs go.
Actually haven't had a chance to play around with it.
But Here's a article by the same guy on top WR seperation: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...onio-brown-leads-top10-no-1-wrs-in-separation

Send Fournette to Cleveland, please don't send Dalvin to Purgatory
🤔🤔 you need to put some GOTDAMN reskpkt on it. * spits everywhere

Also Browns aren't taking a RB in the first, the mocks are Tomfoolery. All the mocks that have us taking rbs, I'm pretty sure they're just sloting the best players left on their boards at that point. Browns don't need a rb that high. Even if we didn't resign Crowell I wouldn't use that draft capital on a rb.

Speaking of tacos
He said he's gonna work his harder to bring the place to his next city. So looks like I did it again

cdyhybrid

Actually haven't had a chance to play around with it.
But Here's a article by the same guy on top WR seperation: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...onio-brown-leads-top10-no-1-wrs-in-separation

🤔🤔 you need to put some GOTDAMN reskpkt on it. * spits everywhere

Also Browns aren't taking a RB in the first, the mocks are Tomfoolery. All the mocks that have us taking rbs, I'm pretty sure they're just sloting the best players left on their boards at that point. Browns don't need a rb that high. Even if we didn't resign Crowell I wouldn't use that draft capital on a rb.

He said he's gonna work his harder to bring the place to his next city. So looks like I did it again
Rocket League on the Switch and tacos in the Cleve.

#prosperity #8-8

The Eagles have fired player personnel executive Rick Mueller:

While Mueller remains under contract with the team, he no longer has an office at the NovaCare Complex and has begun searching for a new job, the sources said.

Mueller has not responded to a recent request for comment. An Eagles spokesman said he was "still employed here."

Howie Roseman, then Eagles general manager, first brought Mueller to the team in 2012 as a pro personnel executive. Mueller became director of pro personnel in 2014. A year later, after the front-office shakeup that moved Roseman out of the personnel department and placed then-coach Chip Kelly in charge, Mueller was fired.

Mueller was brought back, however, less than a year later when Roseman resumed his place atop the personnel department. His stay didn't last long. While it is unclear who made the ultimate decision to let Mueller go, he technically reported to Joe Douglas, the Eagles' new vice president of player personnel.

Mueller has 20 years of NFL scouting experience and previously worked for the Jaguars and Saints.

So howie hired him, Chip fired him, howie re-hired him and then Joe Douglas fired him 1 year later. What a shit show.

Hindl

That FE heroes poll thread is hurting my soul. People just voting for waifu bait instead of actually good characters

bionic77

Scooter believed he was more of a ladies man than DM so Scooter would be Slater
Did Slater get any girls other than Jessie, who was a giant prude (ignore the stripping movie she was not putting out on SBTB)?

I feel like Zach went through every chick on that show.

Speaking of SBTB, I think we can all agree that anyone who is not down with Switch is a real life Screech.

Did Slater get any girls other than Jessie, who was a giant prude (ignore the stripping movie she was not putting out on SBTB)?

I feel like Zach went through every chick on that show.

Speaking of SBTB, I think we can all agree that anyone who is not down with Switch is a real life Screech.
Slater had The daughter of a Foreign prince fall in love with him and a beach goer he saved while working at the beach.

Alright BG, what's our Draft plan.

For me personally I just hope I don't have to drink myself into coma on draft night. Number 1 for me it's gotta be Myles Garrett. 12 is gonna be interesting, so many options and ways things could swing. A qb could drop, we could trade up. We could go double D in the first. Remember this year we have double digit picks again. Can't see us bringing in that many rookies again, so we have the chance to be active. Things right now I wouldn't want at 12 corner, oline, rb, wr. If we go secondary would much rather attack safety.

I could go more in depth about my Browns draft thoughts but I realized I would be typing a novel haha....
Rob Rang saying on the radio that OJ Howard is looking like Jimmy Graham during Senior Bowl practice.
Saints jimmy? Or Hawks ruined jimmy?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'd take Lisa Turtle over Kelly

Let's not forget Zack Morris even got with her too.

Legit as someone said I think Zack Morris got with every chick in that show at some point.

Hell I'm remembering now Zack even got with Slater's sister at one point.

GOAT!

cdyhybrid

For me personally I just hope I don't have to drink myself into coma on draft night. Number 1 for me it's gotta be Myles Garrett. 12 is gonna be interesting, so many options and ways things could swing. A qb could drop, we could trade up. We could go double D in the first. Remember this year we have double digit picks again. Can't see us bringing in that many rookies again, so we have the chance to be active. Things right now I wouldn't want at 12 corner, oline, rb, wr. If we go secondary would much rather attack safety.

I could go more in depth about my Browns draft thoughts but I realized I would be typing a novel haha....

Saints jimmy? Or Hawks ruined jimmy?
Jimmy is still Jimmy. We just don't throw him the ball 😤

Let's not forget Zack Morris even got with her too.

Legit as someone said I think Zack Morris got with every chick in that show at some point.

Hell I'm remembering now Zack even got with Slater's sister at one point.

GOAT!

Hell he probably got with Slater, you know there was that sexual tension throughout the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom