• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

dionysus

Yaldog
https://walterfootball.com/seniorbowl2017rumors4.php

One prospect that is creating a buzz is UConn safety Obi Melifonwu. He was one of the

mmm mmmm Texans only real "need" on defense is a top safety.
and resigning my Bouye of course

The article says Saints are interested. Saints already have Kenny Vaccaro and he had a good season doing exactly what this guy is projected to do. Safety who covers slot and tight ends and also gets in the box.

Jimmy is still Jimmy. We just don't throw him the ball 😤
Why they do that....
JGOR2VN.gif

We did it, friends

Today's the day the greatest film of 2017 released

On Shudder right now is Sadako vs Kayako, and I can say it's 5 stars and was worth the wait. #TeamRing #FuckTeamGrudge

Evening..

I've never had tequila..

For me personally I just hope I don't have to drink myself into coma on draft night. Number 1 for me it's gotta be Myles Garrett. 12 is gonna be interesting, so many options and ways things could swing. A qb could drop, we could trade up. We could go double D in the first. Remember this year we have double digit picks again. Can't see us bringing in that many rookies again, so we have the chance to be active. Things right now I wouldn't want at 12 corner, oline, rb, wr. If we go secondary would much rather attack safety.

I could go more in depth about my Browns draft thoughts but I realized I would be typing a novel haha....

Saints jimmy? Or Hawks ruined jimmy?
My dream of the Garrett/Hooker dream will never die..

:(

Bread.. don't you all fuck this up for us.. you and (apparently Tenn in my mocks? Fanatic.. take Mike damn it)

Floy is Saved by the bell the new class....
51B6X3RPCYL._SY445_.jpg
I forgot this existed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom