• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarnet87

Someone wants chase Daniel?

I'd like him to stay to keep helping Wentz along, but for the right price...

Helping him with what?

Chase Daniel is your generic clip board holding backup who you never want to do anything other then hand it off it or kneel down when your team is winning a blow out.

Fox318

Is there any chance I could walk into a store and buy a switch on Friday?

Is there any multiplayer games at launch people here would own?

Hindl

Depends but it's possible. As for multiplayer, there's a few indies but I'm not getting any multiplayer games till MK8 Deluxe and Puyo Puyo Tetris, and those are late April/early May games. So maybe just hold off on getting a Switch for a bit

Tom Penny

Nintendo is lucky Zelda is so good that fanboys ignore that it's the most feature incomplete un user freindly console that i can recall launching.

Gobias

Banned
But can I enjoy Persona if I am not an Otaku?

Dat 9.0 from Time. Someone got themselves a fat slice of cheddar.
Or maybe the people at Times aren't like the video gaming poors who don't know what it's like to hold an ice cube

Come to the Taget in Columbus and I'll service a boy

Fox318

Everything about the switch makes me believe that it will end up being a horrible unsupported crap console with no games.

Yet I still kinda want one.

Didn't have that feeling with the Wii or Wii U.

BigAT

Apparently Hue Jackson is about to be on NFL Live. Time for me to get serviced

Look what the boy did!

ctBVO7N.jpg

bionic77

Demand be high out there.

You might have to line up or have to engage in the kind of servicing that is not supported by the JCBs.

To answer your second question there are a lot of big multiplayer games coming but ARMS, Splatoon and Mario Kart won't be out for at least a month and Splatoon is slated for the summer.

Going to be lit as fuck getting serviced in Hyrule! The Boyz did it!

bionic77

I heard Gata acted presidential for the first time this week. True?
Not according to the Muslims and Jews who have to deal with their mosques and synagogues being burned or having bomb threats being called in. Or the immigrants and visitors who have to take tests to gain entry into the country.

But if you are the typical Pats fan (i.e. white and racist and sexist as fuuuuuuuuck) then it is a good time to be alive!

Scott Petrak ct‏ @ScottPetrak

Toledo RB Kareem Hunt grew up rooting for #Browns, said he'll be Browns fan "till I die." Met w/Browns at Senior Bowl, will meet at combine
2:45 PM · Mar 2, 2017
Another one.

i got all these prospects showing fake love to me🎼

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom