• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindl

Man. Giant Bomb had a two part look at Zelda, first part was the just after waking up and running around the world. He beelines for the castle and tries to infiltrate it, and man

br9m1.jpg

Tom Penny

Has anyone every worked at a place that went through and entire mainframe and system conversion? It is mayhem trying to test everything and make sure it works

Syrinx

Apparently the USPS is the carrier for my Switch. Hopefully that means I'll get it with the regular mail at about noon tomorrow.

Hindl

Has anyone every worked at a place that went through and entire mainframe and system conversion? It is mayhem trying to test everything and make sure it works

Yes. It's fucking hell and you basically can't get anything productive done for weeks, if not months. And once it was done, the client-side product barely changed so our clients were bitching about us not doing anything, even though it did wonders for us on the back end.

I thought we were done with this nonsense?

Gata is so insular

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Watching Bob Quinn (Lions GM) first press conference this offseason has been fun. While I liked Martin Mayhew he was pretty predictable. In 2010 I knew we were going to draft Suh because Mayhew would take the BPA regardless of position.

Except Quarterback because we're set at QB.

When Bob Quinn first was hired he had a firm stance on college players with "character concerns"

Then he dialed back on that during last season essentially saying he made a mistake and would look at players in the draft with character concerns.

Yesterday he said it's disappointing that the NFL has barred Joe Mixon and commented on how it was unfair that all NFL teams barred Joe Mixon.

Bob Quinn comes from the school of Bill Bellichick. He sounded genuinely concerned that Joe Mixon wasn't invited but I know damn well he doesn't give a shit about any other teams.

It almost sounded like he wanted some teams to reach for Mixon or a RB. I have absolutely no idea what he's going to do with the #21 pick

Farooq

Banned
I went biking in sweatpants and sweatshirt on a particularly cold day today. My sweatpants were too thin, and I think my penis is frostbitten.

Moral of the story, protect your neck and layer.

Damn, iced out of Floy's snapchat
All are welcome

You know what bread..

Turn your head for a second and a blizzard starts.
Sounds like Ohio..

I-O

I went biking in sweatpants and sweatshirt on a particularly cold day today. My sweatpants were too thin, and I think my penis is frostbitten.

Moral of the story, protect your neck and layer.
Thermals are sometimes your best friend

Fantomex

Another one.

i got all these prospects showing fake love to me🎼

Since he played at Toledo, he's gonna feel right at home with the talent at Cleveland.

I thought we were done with this nonsense?

Xia, he must be made an example of.

Xia has been banned from entering NFL gaf

Gata just signed the bill, it is now law.

This one too. After that Xia, you got the juice.

Our media is the worst during draft time. They're all so qb crazy, they all pretty much act like Mech when he needs a qb.

Tomorrows report, Browns seriously considering drafting qbs with both first round picks.

Fake news started in Cleveland

I think it's pretty much a lock they take Garrett at 1. I'm fine with qb at 12 or even if they trade back up for the guy they want. They have a lot of picks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom