• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

Been confirmed Mixon is off Texans draft board unlike some other teams that condone his shit.

Cough ....Lions.....cough

Syrinx

I am going to honest with her and tell her how it is going to take her HJs and BJs to another level. A level replete with the best service in the world. A level with HD ice cubes.

Is she okay with all the rooftop parties and servicing that are about to go down every night?

cdyhybrid

ByqJmMQ.png

🤔🤔🤔

New Combine drill?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Indiana G Dan Feeney plays card games in Combine interview with Browns

INDIANAPOLIS -- Dan Feeney walked in for his next meeting with an NFL team and was greeted by a deck of cards.

The Indiana guard, widely ranked as the best in this year's draft class, couldn't have been completely sure what all would come in a meeting with the Cleveland Browns. A team employing analytics in a long rebuild is all about being a little bit different.

That he'd be playing card games at the Scouting Combine with a team that could draft him wasn't exactly on the radar.

"You expect to go in there and talk about your offense or learning their offense and then here's a guy with a deck of cards, and I'm like, 'Hey, man, are we playing Blackjack or something?'" Feeney said.

This was a memory test. The Browns went from showing him certain cards to flipping them over, moving them around and then asking him to recall which was which.

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ss...eney_greeted_b.html#incart_river_mobile_index

I go to MLive looking for articles on the Lions draft and the second article I see is about the Browns and the highest ranking Guard in the draft. I think there's a certain solidarity between Lions fans and Browns fans.

We don't play in the same conference but for whatever reason I think Lions fans hope the Browns find their Matthew Stafford to turn the tides of their franchise.

And if he runs a 4.4 40 at that weight?

how long will he be able to continue doing that if he has conditioning problems. Not sure if it's the case with Fournette, but a lot of players seem to take stuff like conditioning for granted and it catches up with them quick once they hit the pros.

squicken

how long will he be able to continue doing that if he has conditioning problems. Not sure if it's the case with Fournette, but a lot of players seem to take stuff like conditioning for granted and it catches up with them quick once they hit the pros.

Yep that's why I really care so little now about the Combine. What matters is what we can't see. Do they love football or love what football does for them? It doesn't matter how physically gifted Laquon Treadwell is if he can't/won't figure out how to run NFL routes

So I pay more attention to Fournette showing up heavy to one of the most important events in his life than how fast he runs. Just like JRuss I already know he is a physical freak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom