• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

Lance Zierlein ✔ @LanceZierlein
"On the field I want to put people in the dirt. I want to be the nastiest prick I can be." - Utah OT Garrett Bolles on edgy play demeanor
2:53 PM - 2 Mar 2017

Oh yeah!! Draft the man Rick!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
giphy.gif

suh-steps-on-rodgers.gif

Pepiope

Eagles sign Brandon and trade for Cooks!

BTW why in the world are Saints looking to trade Cooks?
He doesnt want to be there, and in order for us to get Cooks we probably have to trade our 1st rounder. I mean...He's younger than Wentz, but do we wanna give up our 1st?

effzee

He doesnt want to be there, and in order for us to get Cooks we probably have to trade our 1st rounder. I mean...He's younger than Wentz, but do we wanna give up our 1st?

Yeah but I want to know why he doesn't want to be there? Bad teammate? Locker room cancer?

Cause truth be told he is better than any WR the Eagles can get with a 1st round pick, proven, young, and has top end speed.

I'd give up a 2nd or even a 1st for him.

Hindl

Yeah but I want to know why he doesn't want to be there? Bad teammate? Locker room cancer?

Cause truth be told he is better than any WR the Eagles can get with a 1st round pick, proven, young, and has top end speed.

I'd give up a 2nd or even a 1st for him.

He feels underutilized. Not sure Eagles can beat the Titans for an offer though

jbug617

Banned
Servicing begins. It took a long time to come but it's here. Many of us are waiting for delivery tomorrow.

JCB is a way of life.

That's good even for a JCB!

Why is it that absolute specimens like JCBs are inclusive and welcoming and yet disgusting mouth breathing Trumpers are the most racist and shitty human beings?

the problem with trump and trumpers is that they are controlled by dictator/patriots friend vladimir putin. While he may have been bestowed an honorary superbowl ring by the entire patriots organization, and while he may control the current president, he sure as fuck don't control the JCB's!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
There's about 60 people waiting outside my local Best Buy for the midnight launch...and just 5 of us in the preorder line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom