• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syrinx

Persona, Fire Emblem, Yakuza all series that the fan base is growing with each sequel and are said to be quality. These games probably started out rougher then the big triple A franchises mentioned though.

Anime saved Fire Emblem.

They took a series on its death bed, anime'd the shit out of it, and it magically became one of Nintendo's heavy hitters.

ACE 1991

Fletcher Cox replied to a very weird snapchat I sent earlier this week with a confused face and "wtf" and I'm stoked about it.

That is all.

His grandmother died I think.

Today is Coin toss day!

Yes she did, but the skins reporter that was on Tiki and Tierny today said that doesnt explain the fact that he isnt even showing up to Redskins park anymore to work. Or him having to miss the entire combine. He said that he is definitely being phased out.

Hindl

Yes she did, but the skins reporter that was on Tiki and Tierny today said that doesnt explain the fact that he isnt even showing up to Redskins park anymore to work. Or him having to miss the entire combine. He said that he is definitely being phased out.

It's baffling. He's such a good GM and Washington is on the upswing, it's like they don't actually want to win.

Pepiope

I thought he was the brain in that FO?

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Also, Snyder was as of two weeks ago not going to be at the combine for day one. He changed his plans and will now be there from the start. This from someone I know at pwc, so just a rumor.

It's baffling. He's such a good GM and Washington is on the upswing, it's like they don't actually want to win.

Yeah I dont get it either. I wonder if Snyder just cant handle someone else getting all the credit. Plus I could see them being pissed about the way that the cousins thing has gone down. Skins should have locked him up years ago. They are now totally fucked, if he even plays decently this year he is going to get like $30m next year if they tag him again. By letting him play on the tag each year they have given him all the power and he seems willing to squeeze them for everything.

bionic77

DMczaf exposed!
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1349560
His political career is over
This is much ado over nothing.

A Sizzler training certificate is about as valuable as most MBA degrees (ie not from a top school) these days. In fact I could argue that the Sizzler certificate is more valuable because neither the MBA nor the Sizzle degree is going to get anyone a job, but there is a chance you might get a discount from Sizzler when you present their degree.

DMczaf exposed!
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1349560
His political career is over
Committing perjury and now this..

Jesus DM

This is much ado over nothing.

A Sizzler training certificate is about as valuable as most MBA degrees (ie not from a top school) these days. In fact I could argue that the Sizzler certificate is more valuable because neither the MBA nor the Sizzle degree is going to get anyone a job, but there is a chance you might get a discount from Sizzler when you present their degree.
How much did DM pay you..

tmdorsey

Went to a 24/7 Walmart last night waited a little over an hour, but I got my Switch and a Pro Controller. My Zelda should be delivered from Amazon today. So the boy is ready!

I should have taken a personal day today damnit.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Who was the last free-agent QB to SuperBowl? I think it was Drew Brees. Peyton Manning's noodle arm ass don't count since he got carried to a second ring. And even then he's a hall-of-famer.

Does it have to be a free agent acquisition? I am just curious about how many super bowl winning qbs were not originally drated by their teams.

Brees
Peyton Manning
Brad Johnson
Dilfer
Young
Favre
Doug Williams
Elway (?)
Hostetler (?)

Does it have to be a free agent acquisition? I am just curious about how many super bowl winning qbs were not originally drated by their teams.

Brees
Peyton Manning
Brad Johnson
Dilfer
Young
Favre
Doug Williams
Elway (?)
Hostetler (?)

No but from that list about half are hall-of-famers and guys like Dilfer and Brad Johnson got carried by elite defenses.

bionic77

Went to a 24/7 Walmart last night waited a little over an hour, but I got my Switch and a Pro Controller. My Zelda should be delivered from Amazon today. So the boy is ready!

I should have taken a personal day today damnit.
Look what a boy did!

I am also feeling you on the taking a day off.

But my Switch is still out for delivery. Hope to get a few hours in tonight with Zelda after the kids sleep. The portability is going to be huge for me because I am always on the go or in my office and I have been too lazy to put a real tv in my home office. Its warm next week so I am going to have to take it to the rooftops!

gutshot

Brees
Peyton Manning
Brad Johnson
Dilfer
Young
Favre
Doug Williams
Elway (?)
Hostetler (?)

Eli Manning, technically.

Syrinx

Brees
Peyton Manning
Brad Johnson
Dilfer
Young
Favre
Doug Williams
Elway (?)
Hostetler (?)

Jim Plunkett.

Status
Not open for further replies.