• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bread

Banned
it-amp-039-s-probably-a-good-game-too-though_fb_7126807.jpg

this picture insults me on so many levels. horizon means so much to me and to see it disparaged like this is a real shame. nintendo fans should go play with their friends because gaming is sacred and only true lovers of game should play game.

Tom Penny

this picture insults me on so many levels. horizon means so much to me and to see it disparaged like this is a real shame. nintendo fans should go play with their friends because gaming is sacred and only true lovers of game should play game.
Horizon is shit. Zelda looks so amazing it runs at 20 FPS.. No comparison.

Horizon is the shit. Strong GOTY candidate but I'm pretty sure BOTW is gonna take the crown.

Been playing the fuck out of HZD, but once the UPS guy knocks on the door it's Zelda time.

Jarnet87

The hunt for a pro controller is failing miserably. A couple of Gamestops show they have in stock but I can't get to them til after work, and their "reserve" option doesn't seem to work

Sanjuro

Yeah. I couldn't bring myself to get past the opening screen of Horizon. All the negative comments and having Zelda and Joy Cons at my house kind of sealed it's fate.

BigAT

I'm devastated I didn't come up with this.

Pepiope

The Eagles can potentially add Cooks and Cook to their offense this offseason?

Baby, we got a stew going.
If we do that then Yankee will have no choice but to praise Howie da Gawd

I'd give up a 2nd + a player any day for Cooks. As long as he signs an extension

MechDX

Benjamin Allbright ✔ @AllbrightNFL
Totally unconfirmed rumor passed my way about the #Saints being "very very intrigued by Clemson QB DeShaun Watson."
10:26 AM - 3 Mar 2017

Interesting

OMG this is amazing.

tmdorsey

Look what a boy did!

I am also feeling you on the taking a day off.

But my Switch is still out for delivery. Hope to get a few hours in tonight with Zelda after the kids sleep. The portability is going to be huge for me because I am always on the go or in my office and I have been too lazy to put a real tv in my home office. Its warm next week so I am going to have to take it to the rooftops!

Yeah more than likely it's going to be after hours play time for me tonight. Unless my girls want to check out Zelda.

Most likely. Game looks ok but not $50 good

Amazon Prime with the 20% off makes it reasonable. Also having kids helps justify the purchase.

Yeah. I couldn't bring myself to get past the opening screen of Horizon. All the negative comments and having Zelda and Joy Cons at my house kind of sealed it's fate.

Releasing so close to Zelda automatically put Horizon on the back burner for me. It's not getting purchased until I'm fully done with Zelda at the earliest. Hell before Zelda I was playing through Skyrim for the first time. So after Zelda I have to decide if I want go back to Skyrim or give Horizon a try. That might be a good question to all of you have played both.

bionic77

1 2 Switch is going to be big with kids and the ladies. For the Breads of the world who have neither it doesn't make any sense. Real ass friends required for this game so it ain't for beads.

Also why are Horizon fans so butthurt that Zelda is a better game? If you like what you got be happy. Don't be looking in on the JCBs while we play the game of the generation. That's creepy.

jbug617

Banned
Pats looking at backup QBs just in case they trade Jimmy G.
For a team that allegedly isn’t going to trade quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo, the Patriots surely aren’t acting like it.

The Patriots are exploring their options among backup quarterbacks who are set to become free agents, according to a source. The only logical explanation for this is they’re laying the groundwork to bring in a third quarterback in the event that they trade backup Jimmy Garoppolo this offseason.
http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/...exploring_adding_backup_qb_in_case_they_trade

Jarnet87

10 reps for McCaffrey on the bench press?

Fournette chose not to perform it at the combine and instead will do his at the reputable non partisan pro day. Meanwhile my boy Dalvin put up a solid 22 reps.

Adam Schefter‏Verified account
@AdamSchefter

Following
More
Eagles win coin toss and pick 14th in first round; Colts lose flip and pick 15th.

Biggest win in Eagles history

Jarnet87

Adam Schefter‏Verified account
@AdamSchefter

Following
More
Eagles win coin toss and pick 14th in first round; Colts lose flip and pick 15th.

Biggest win in Eagles history

I wanted a world where Andy hands it off to Dalvin, now I gotta live with Dalvin splitting carries with a bunch of inferior talented backs like Myan Ratthews and Sarren Dproles

Hindl

Sweet, pick 14
Why? The s6 I have is amazing, and Samsung pay is the best thing that ever existed on a smartphone.

I had an S3, and it got what was called the black screen of death. I'd turn on the phone, and the back button and other button on the bottom of the phone would light up, so I knew it was on. But the actual screen just stayed black and wouldn't change. It was a hardware defect, and none of the fixes online ever worked. I had to get it replaced, which, whatever. Insurance covered it. But that happened to me 6 times in two months, and insurance only covered the first two replacements fully. After that, I had to pay a $100 deductible each time. I was stuck on my Verizon contract for another whole year so I couldn't get a new phone, and Samsung refused to give me a replacement for free even though they knew it was their fault. Phone ended up costing me $400 on top of my contract and their CS did nothing to help me. So I don't care how well their phones review, I'm never getting another Samsung phone in my life

Breads

Banned
1 2 Switch is going to be big with kids and the ladies. For the Breads of the world who have neither it doesn't make any sense. Real ass friends required for this game so it ain't for beads.

Also why are Horizon fans so butthurt that Zelda is a better game? If you like what you got be happy. Don't be looking in on the JCBs while we play the game of the generation. That's creepy.

Well damn.

Oh wait.. you mean the... ok gotcha.

MechDX

Jay Cutler Wants to Sign With the Texans

Thus, Cutler is likely to be released and has a favorite spot for where he would like to play next. Multiple sources tell WalterFootball.com that Cutler wants to sign with the Houston Texans.

Cutler likes the situation in Houston with a No. 1 receiver in DeAndre Hopkins, a fast secondary receiver in Will Fuller, the eighth-ranked rushing offense led by Lamar Miller, and the No. 1 defense in the NFL. While Cutler has had issues with interceptions in his career, many around the league believe he would be an upgrade over Texans' 2016 starter Brock Osweiler, who struggled with interceptions and a lack of accuracy last year. Cutler would bring more accuracy and experience to the position with the arm to push the ball vertically to Hopkins and Fuller. Via safety K.J. Dillon, Houston's training staff also has experience working with players who are type-1 diabetics like Cutler.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom