• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindl

Can't stand it anymore. Switch and Zelda got delivered. Gonna leave work early and see if Best Buy has a Pro Controller, and if not I'll just play with the grip

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
My brothers switch is here. Should I just take it? Is the switch worth 1 brother? I still have 2 more.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Wait like a month after launch when the hype dies down and then decide

Although there's gonna be Zelda spoilers and references everywhere

Hindl

Wait like a month after launch when the hype dies down and then decide

Although there's gonna be Zelda spoilers and references everywhere

Best advice. Everyone's all hot and heavy in launch hype. Hold out for clearer heads and get one near Christmas when there's a backlog

Update #1

(AFC)
East
Buffalo Bills
Miami Dolphins - Dolphins-Gaf (;_;)
New England Patriots - Gator
New York Jets

North
Baltimore Ravens
Cincinnati Bengals
Cleveland Browns - MechDX, Flo
Pittsburgh Steelers

South
Houston Texans - BG, Dutch
Indianapolis Colts
Jacksonville Jaguars
Tennessee Titans

West
Denver Broncos
Kansas City Chiefs
Oakland Raiders
Los Angeles Chargers

(NFC)
East
Dallas Cowboys
New York Giants - BigAT
Philadelphia Eagles - Hindl
Washington Redskins

North
Chicago Bears
Detroit Lions - Kastrioti
Green Bay Packers
Minnesota Vikings

South
Atlanta Falcons
Carolina Panthers
New Orleans Saints
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

West
Arizona Cardinals
Los Angeles Rams - Fanto
San Francisco 49ers - bigosc2k, Doomsayer
Seattle Seahawks - cdy,

Keep adding to it or just claim a team and I'll update later.

MechDX

Update #1

Awwww yeah! Me and Floyd got this!

Z0d6vB4.png

Evan Lazar‏ @ezlazar 7m7 minutes ago
More
As if Christian McCaffrey's day couldn't get any better he also ran a 6.57 3-Cone. The 2nd fastest by an RB at the #NFLCombine since 2003.

Just go ahead and pencil him to the Pats now

Gobias

Banned
Some advice for my fellow boys: Make sure to take breaks when playing Zelda. The servicing this game offers is too extreme to be playing around.

Bread

Banned
I remember playing Mario 64 at Lechmere before launch and loved it despite not knowing that you could jump into the paintings. That shit blew my mind when my brothers brought it home launch day and started actually playing the game. My brothers got to skip church to get the N64 from nobody beats the wiz...lucky bastards.

bionic77

Dreamcast was the greatest console launch of all time. The launch line up it had has still not been matched. I owned an import DC in February of 99 and was still blown away by the N American launch
I think N64 was better but DC had one of the best first years of all time. Way better first year than almost any other system I can think of.

Shit was dry as fuck for the 64 after the launch. But damn at Mario64 and Waverace.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Former NFL Offensive Lineman Geoff Schwartz wrote an article about the combine that I think cdy might enjoy:

During my one in-room interview and the team pulled up a single play from a 2007 game against Washington State.

“Why didn’t you go hard on this play,” they asked me.

“It was Washington State, and I didn’t need to go hard to block this guy,” I told them
. Not the best answer, but an honest one. Through this process, it’s important to be truthful. I could live with my answer as long as it was the truth.

http://www.sbnation.com/2017/3/3/14800218/nfl-combine-mental-test-underwear-olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom