• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

The Boys are Hot N' Ready.

aF6aay2.gif

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
But Zelda is worth it

Another game would be nice though

I mean... Zelda's on Wii u. Switch is virtually worthless right now if you have a Wii u. Not to mention the scratched screen, connectivity issues, weird IQ issues with the UI on TV, etc. Completely rushed and undercooked console.

Good luck with that, it's no longer manufactured.

Also to all the jcbs. Make sure to keep your switch isolated from every device from the last 10 years http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1349706&page=100000#footer

"Ensure your console has the latest system update.
Ensure the Joy-Con controllers are charged. How to
Try to decrease the distance between the Joy-Con and the Nintendo Switch console.
Ensure that the Nintendo Switch console is placed to minimize interference with the Joy-Con. It is best if the Nintendo Switch console is placed out in the open and that it is not:
Behind a TV
Near an aquarium
Placed in or under a metal object
Pressed against a large amount of wires and cords
Within three to four feet of another wireless device, such as a wireless speaker or a wireless access point.
Check for possible sources of interference and turn them off. Interference can be caused by devices, such as:
Laptops, tablets, etc.
Wireless headsets
Wireless printers
Microwaves
Wireless speakers
Cordless phones
USB 3.0-compatible devices such as hard drives, thumb drives, LAN adapters, etc.
In most cases it will be enough to move these devices three to four feet away from the Nintendo Switch console and/or Joy-Con controllers. However, if you continue to experience this issue, please power these devices off while using the Nintendo Switch console."

Joy
Con
Beta testers

Did Bionic even get a Switch? You guys got played. Meanwhile he's cashing his check from Nintendo PR and he and the wife are going out purse shopping tonight.

BigAT

Past 7 PM and Amazon still hasn't delivered my SWITCH™...

I PRAISE YOU 24/7 NINTENDO!!!!!! AND THIS HOW YOU DO ME!!!!! YOU EXPECT ME TO LEARN FROM THIS??? HOW???!!! ILL NEVER FORGET THIS!! EVER!!! THX THO...

Help me Bionic, I'm having a crisis of faith. I went further, I serviced my boyz...what did I do to earn this type of shabby treatment?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Past 7 PM and Amazon still hasn't delivered my SWITCH...

I PRAISE YOU 24/7 NINTENDO!!!!!! AND THIS HOW YOU DO ME!!!!! YOU EXPECT ME TO LEARN FROM THIS??? HOW???!!! ILL NEVER FORGET THIS!! EVER!!! THX THO...

Help me Bionic, I'm having a crisis of faith. I went further, I serviced my boyz...what did I do to earn this type of shabby treatment?

Amazon and Nintendo just don't mix most of the time.

Past 7 PM and Amazon still hasn't delivered my SWITCH™...

*Starts up Horizon Zero Dawn*

Damn shame kid

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
My console is right next to 3 others all using the same 5 GHz network. No issues here.

Cool. My friend had a launch 360 that never got the rrod. Crisis averted I guess.

Edit-. Before people freakout about the rrod comparison the overall point stands, there are widespread connectivity issues. Problems like these are never universal.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I think my dad is turning into Sanjuro. He knew I wasn't cooking anything tonight so he brought over a Pineapple, Capicola, and Banana Pepper Pizza.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Wait why? It's really great. Shit writing in terms of dialog and some trash acting, but the world and lore is damn good, and the gameplay is incredible.

If you're gonna pick up Horizon, there's that Target B2 G1 free sale coming in a few days anyway.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Kaepernick is so brave for his protest. It wasn't some publicity stunt at all. He will continue his protest unless it costs him money then he'll sell out.

bionic77

Balls deep in Zelda.

Sooooo good. Shits hard though. They were not kidding about no hand holding. Ain't no babies game like some last gen game.

Wish I had 3-4 days to do nothing but play it. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom