• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait like a month after launch when the hype dies down and then decide

Although there's gonna be Zelda spoilers and references everywhere

I've got Horizon keeping me busy. I'll be fine.:)

I need to go pick up Neir as well but I still have plenty of time to sink into Nioh, too.

It's completely irresponsible for me to splurge on another console at the moment. (never stopped me before but I'm trying to be good!)

Also, I finally tried PSVR last weekend. Sampled a ton of stuff including RE7. I have to say, I was left pretty impressed. Area X in Rez Infinite is mind blowing stuff!

bionic77

Super Mario World still felt like a bigger jump to me for some werid reason. I think not having the SNES console made everything feel more mysterious at the time.
You ignorant children.

SMW was amazing but the first super Mario on the NES was way more impressive at the time. That melted the brains of so many kids in the 80s when we first saw it.

Jarnet87

My pro controller run came up dry. It's time to get out of these work clothes, throw the Switch bag on the floor and play some Dota.

Sanjuro

You ignorant children.

SMW was amazing but the first super Mario on the NES was way more impressive at the time. That melted the brains of so many kids in the 80s when we first saw it.

That was my response to SMB as well, but you cannot deny that SMW changed the game with ghost castle door fart sounds.

SMW > SMB how dare anyone say otherwise!

Anywho, how do you guys say "SNES"? I'm interested to see.

Oh and please Lynch and Shanahan, if you guys do go after Captain Kirk, please don't get fleeced.

MechDX

In this scenario the Texans get Cutler.

giphy.gif

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I coud never go back to 1080 after the gamecube version. I feel like most still prefer the n64 version though.

Perfect Dark was superior MP the amount of options was nuts.

I was considered PD as a cheap 007 clone. Way too derivative. I remember playing it as a kid and thinking "I already played this game, and a much better version at that".

Oh, and Disney better put Dash Rendar in the stand alone Han Solo movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom