• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAT

Balls deep in Zelda.

Sooooo good. Shits hard though. They were not kidding about no hand holding. Ain't no babies game like some last gen game.

Wish I had 3-4 days to do nothing but play it. :(

This isn't helping...

Who is delivering? Maybe you are the last stop before the driver blocks out

Amazon's shitty courier service. They already admitted it's not making it here tonight.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
This isn't helping...

Amazon's shitty courier service. They already admitted it's not making it here tonight.

Like I said complain they'll give you something. I know it doesn't make up for it but it's a nice consolation. My friends psVR got outright cancelled on him so they tossed him a 25 dollar gift card

Gobias

Banned
Balls deep in Zelda.

Sooooo good. Shits hard though. They were not kidding about no hand holding. Ain't no babies game like some last gen game.

Wish I had 3-4 days to do nothing but play it. :(
Even basic scrubs can kill you in one hit. A game only a JCB could play.

PeterGAF

Banned
My Switch came right as I was heading out to the gym. I just got home a little while ago and set everything up. Fast RMX is so much fun! I haven't played Zelda yet but I'm about to go pick up a pizza and then dig into it.

Gobias

Banned
Wanted to see Get Out and now I'm getting dragged to Logan instead. Now I can't get serviced by Zelda and I have to see a superhero movie.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Wanted to see Get Out and now I'm getting dragged to Logan instead. Now I can't get serviced by Zelda and I have to see a superhero movie.

If Gobias was a sitcom character, he'd be Ted Mosby from HIMYM. He was also a Cleveland Browns fan.

I also hate Ted Mosby with a burning passion but that's neither here nor there.

Logan is gonna be great, stop being a snob!

Gobias

Banned
If Gobias was a sitcom character, he'd be Ted Mosby from HIMYM. He was also a Cleveland Browns fan.

I also hate Ted Mosby with a burning passion but that's neither here nor there.

Logan is gonna be great, stop being a snob!
Us JCBs have time for only the greatest art. Like Star Wars (not Rogue One though)

Fantomex

So the daughter came home today looking nervous. She cracked her iPhone screen. No problem, I'm not a poor, let's get this done. We gotta drive to get it repaired. I get the wife to drive through rush hour with the rest of the family in tow while I play zelda in the passenger seat. JoyConBoyz stay blessed. I can take my zelda anywhere. We turn a negative into a positive.

What a time to be alive!

Tall4Life

So the daughter came home today looking nervous. She cracked her iPhone screen. No problem, I'm not a poor, let's get this done. We gotta drive to get it repaired. I get the wife to drive through rush hour with the rest of the family in tow while I play zelda in the passenger seat. JoyConBoyz stay blessed. I can take my zelda anywhere. We turn a negative into a positive.

What a time to be alive!

It's great that you were selfishly playing video games while ignoring and not spending time with your family.

This is what the JCBs are, scum!

BigAT

Tony Romo

$25 will get you Tony Romo and 24 items off the dollar menu.

The fuck is a switch?

AdrianPeterson_submitted_0.jpg

Malalaw

Knocked out about 10 shrines so far. Game looks amazing on the tablet from the little bit i've used it. Already worth the purchase to me. Cant wait till 7am so I can get off work and play all weekend.

Gobias

Banned
Okay I'll say it: Logan is pretty good. Far and away best Marvel movie, maybe better than any of the Batman movies. My opinion on Dark knight soured a lot on a rewatch though so idk. There was a lot of stupid shit, but overall a greatvwatch

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Friend codes are still a thing? I thought they had Actually names now 🤔🤔

If you're on someone's Miitomo or Super Mario Run list, you can also add directly from there...lol.

At least both people don't have to trade codes this time, it seems as long as one side accepts the request, it'll set for both. Progress!

bionic77

Knocked out about 10 shrines so far. Game looks amazing on the tablet from the little bit i've used it. Already worth the purchase to me. Cant wait till 7am so I can get off work and play all weekend.
This game.

This motherfucking game.

They are not fucking around. Even the tutorial is fucking serious. Took me like an hour to realize there was to be zero holding of the hand, dick or anything else to lead you along. You are on your fucking own. Figure shit out. Once you realize that it gets easier but damn there is some new shit like every 5 minutes. So many shrooms.

And that was the fucking intro. Thank you Lord for the servicing you have bestowed upon us.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
This game.

This motherfucking game.

They are not fucking around. Even the tutorial is fucking serious. Took me like an hour to realize there was to be zero holding of the hand, dick or anything else to lead you along. You are on your fucking own. Figure shit out. Once you realize that it gets easier but damn there is some new shit like every 5 minutes. So many shrooms.

And that was the fucking intro. Thank you Lord for the servicing you have bestowed upon us.

Set the UI to Pro mode for even less hand holding. No on-screen mini map, you have to look at your menu map then orient yourself in the world and just go. Basically looking for a landmark in the distance and head towards it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom