• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to agree.

And even after the SB the Trump fans are not welcome here.

Agreed

The fence is already being built for Gata, we're working on surrounding Bread, and legislation is being passed as we speak so Tall won't ever be able to walk over the Wall

We're close to being free at last

Beach

Really need to watch video comparison of how Denver's defense stopped Brady as opposed to the Steelers. Other than talent of course.

*pats head*

You should save that comeback for a time when I start cheering for unabashed supporters of racist shitheads and/or condoning it because "oh well lots of people are racist so it's OK".

You couldn't even keep up this pretense for a month.

JHIT6UV.gif

tmdorsey

Running a zone defense an entire game vs the Pats is deadly. Ted Johnson talked about this on local radio yesterday. Have to mix it up vs Brady. Said he saw Wade Philips change it up last season during the game. Something he normally doesn't do.

Texans did the same this year. Switch between zone and man constantly during the game. Rush 3-5 depending.

The book on how to slow Brady is out there but most teams don't seem to read it

Luckily that's basically what the Falcons have been doing during this current win streak. I think we've played more man than zone, but definitely switch it up.

Slo

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I have a feeling Cowboys won't be as good next year. Guessing 10-6. Fuck I hate football.

Statistically they'll win less games just because they get to play all the NFC champs instead of the worst team in each divisions.

Doesn't necessarily dictate playoff performance though

bionic77

JCB checkin' in sir!
Welcome aboard soldier.

We have an epidemic of incredibly hot women who need servicing from OG JCBs because these regular whack ass gamers can't do shit. I am putting you in charge FMT. Don't let the ladies down.

For real, this season was the worst and we should immediately move on and enjoy the offseason
Its all falling apart brother.

We need to band together as JCBs, input our 20 digit friend codes, put a fine ass bitch on your lap and game out on the rooftop while the rest of the world burns.

There's no way I could get a Switch reason #12905875892: it'd get hacked within a day

20 digit code is perfect for 10 8-8s, I'll be spotted from miles away in no time :'[

Welcome aboard soldier.

We have an epidemic of incredibly hot women who need servicing from OG JCBs because these regular whack ass gamers can't do shit. I am putting you in charge FMT. Don't let the ladies down.

Its all falling apart brother.

We need to band together as JCBs, input our 20 digit friend codes, put a fine ass bitch on your lap and game out on the rooftop while the rest of the world burns.

I'm dialing up Alyssa as we speak!

Hindl

Well they won't face the AFC North and NFC West again which were the two worst divisions

Won't be as good record wise but should still make playoffs

Actually it was the NFC North and AFC North, but that's not that much better. Next year is AFC West and NFC West, so it's at least the Raiders, Chiefs, Broncos, and Seahawks that'll be competitive

Fox318

It's funny.

I fucking hated everything about the Wii and Wii U but the switch despite being designed by cheapskate dipshits kinda looks appealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom