• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Zone" coverage.

It was, in every layman's sense of the word.

Butler's plan was predicated on the pass rush getting home. It didn't, and McDaniels/Brady exposed the simple back end looks. Asterisks attacked with a lot of Switch plays and Steelers defenders got lost in transition - the Touchdown to Hogan was on a switch that Golden (the safety) never picked up on. Wide open for 6.

Tomlin and Butler are taking a lot of heat but they had to protect that back end, which is grossly inexperienced, or in Gay's case, slow. This was the first game all season where I missed Senquez Golson at corner (who has yet to play a regular season snap since being drafted.) Steelers stayed in base for a ton of the game which left Timmons isolated against the Asterisks' shifty receivers. guaranteed mismatch.

The offense surely let us down (and i've complained about that a ton) but the pass defense needs a massive intelligence upgrade if this team plans to win a Super Bowl. My guess is next year will solve some of it with Davis and Burns being second year guys, but we need Golson on the field, and as much as I love Deebo and his leadership, we need an explosive first step on the right side.

N6pwyUu.png

diddydatazz2.png

Milchjon

I feel like the boyz in JCB is a misnomer. Half of you are closer to retirement than to being a boy.

Joy might be overselling it as well.

Con, I'll give you.

Spinluck

I'm filing my own taxes for the first time this year instead of relying on other people. After pretty much copy and pasting my W2, I could only understand half of what they are asking me. I thought I was a man dammit :'(.

Do I claim contact lens and braces as a medical expense? Also if I had a short ass second job (few months) will adding that W2 make much of a difference? I am done but wanna make sure I don't miss anything too important.

Nice, I hope I can go this weekend since they are showing it again in theaters.

Watch it.

Pepiope

Notice how the Trumpers are all anti-switch?

I told y'all. Don't come to me when the Trumps come home to roost and you are sitting home without a Switch!
What is this switch? Nintendo is coming out with Rocket League on the go. It's a bit pricy but worth it.

bionic77

What is this switch? Nintendo is coming out with Rocket League on the go. It's a bit pricy but worth it.
Switch is the natural reaction and response to the Trumps taking over the world.

It has ice cubes, bitches, and is fully compatible with the rooftops. It comes out on March 3rd, 2017.

If you want another reason to get it notice all the Trump/Brady/samedamnedthing fans are against it.

bionic77

Why are you making assumptions about all of us Pats fans? This is how Trump got elected, smh dawg.
Trump got elected because America jumped the shark and we were wrong about how good the people of this country are.

And I am not making assumptions. I drop anyone that is a Trump stan. Pats fans have chosen to ignore it. I guess I could not do that to my minority friends but hey to each his/her own!

Tall4Life

Trump got elected because America jumped the shark and we were wrong about how good the people of this country are.

And I am not making assumptions. I drop anyone that is a Trump stan. Pats fans have chosen to ignore it. I guess I could not do that to my minority friends but hey to each his/her own!

We all know that you're using Trumpers as a synonym for Pats fans.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm filing my own taxes for the first time this year instead of relying on other people. After pretty much copy and pasting my W2, I could only understand half of what they are asking me. I thought I was a man dammit :'(.

Do I claim contact lens and braces as a medical expense? Also if I had a short ass second job (few months) will adding that W2 make much of a difference? I am done but wanna make sure I don't miss anything too important.

Watch it.

Your medical expenses only count when they exceed 7.5% of your adjusted gross income anyway.

Basically you need to look at all of your post adjusted gross income (AGI) deductions and see if they will even exceed $6300 (the alternative standard deduction that everyone gets). If they don't, your taxes just got 100 times easier because you claim the standard deduction and move on with life.

Most deductions with a few exceptions are post AGI (we call it "below the line"). Mortgage interest is an "above the line" deduction which is awesome...I think student loan interest is as well

WedgeX

Banned
There are no good guys

Deandre Levy is the best good guy in the NFL. Fighting against sexual assault, standing up for Flint, marching with women, breaking Joe Paterno's leg, and standing against the NFL's denial about problems associated with concussions.

If only he weren't hurt.

bionic77

Must be a lot of pats fans in Pennsylvania
In the small shitty towns where Trump does well there actually are a lot of Brady fans and also weirdly Dallas fans.

Eagles are still the most popular in the east and Steelers in the West but it is not hard to find some shitty kid or adult in a Brady jersey walking around.

Fantomex

I'm about servicing my boys so I'll help you guys out and cut out the 45 minute lesson. Go download the free version of Turbo Tax. It will walk you through everything and evaluate how much of a return you'll get depending on how you file. It's not as easy as press A or B which is what the Pats fans are used to, but it's easy enough that maybe one day a Pats fan could file taxes properly and legally. Although that's highly unlikely.

Download free Turbo Tax. It will tell you what number and information goes where, and what form it's asking for. Please file by February 15 so you can get your e-file check in time for your Switch release.

Cousins came out and he will sign the franchise tag again next year. He will get $24m and would be totally free the following year since the skins could not tag him again. I can't see how the skins can do that. They really fucked themselves not signing him long term before.

neoemonk

In the small shitty towns where Trump does well there actually are a lot of Brady fans and also weirdly Dallas fans.

Eagles are still the most popular in the east and Steelers in the West but it is not hard to find some shitty kid or adult in a Brady jersey walking around.

My neighbor's kid wears a Julian Edelman jersey to school at least once a week. I don't think I've ever seen him wear anything other than a football jersey to school either. And he gave me a weird look when I wore pajama bottoms to the bus stop one day. Damn kids.

jg4xchamp

Will probably get the Switch with Mario+whatever Platinum game Nintendo gets. No point in going for it on Zelda, since I have a WiiU.

Spinluck

Your medical expenses only count when they exceed 7.5% of your adjusted gross income anyway.

Basically you need to look at all of your post adjusted gross income (AGI) deductions and see if they will even exceed $6300 (the alternative standard deduction that everyone gets). If they don't, your taxes just got 100 times easier because you claim the standard deduction and move on with life.

Most deductions with a few exceptions are post AGI (we call it "below the line"). Mortgage interest is an "above the line" deduction which is awesome...I think student loan interest is as wello

Looks like I'm good to go then.

Just gotta get that second W2 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom