• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantomex

I wonder if this game is going to be my new chronotrigger and super meteoid.

A game I can always come back to. Except in this game it might be the same game file instead of starting a new game every few years.

It really blows my mind when companies pull off a game this good.

The lives that were lost to service us this hard is probably unheard of. People had to of died making this game.

Especially because I inevitably end up spending around 150 rupees every time I go to a stable to refill my arrow supply.

When I finally advanced from the starting area. You know what this JoyConBoy did? I went to fight some dudes. And noticed they had 2 bowmen. I just chilled and took on one first, I stood there and dodged all of his arrows until there was like 8 arrows on the ground. Picked those up, hit him with a weapon and then worked on the other one who was really far away. Did the same thing. I repeated this a couple of times. After some time I had like 40 arrows. This game even caters to cheap asses like Eznark who don't even like spending virtual currency! It's that good.

Hindl

The lives that were lost to service us this hard is probably unheard of. People had to of died making this game.

When I finally advanced from the starting area. You know what this JoyConBoy did? I went to fight some dudes. And noticed they had 2 bowmen. I just chilled and took on one first, I stood there and dodged all of his arrows until there was like 8 arrows on the ground. Picked those up, hit him with a weapon and then worked on the other one who was really far away. Did the same thing. I repeated this a couple of times. After some time I had like 40 arrows. This game even caters to cheap asses like Eznark who don't even like spending virtual currency! It's that good.

Oh yeah I do that all the time too, good way to rack up a supply. Hell, I'll do you one better. I had a wooden shield that I used to block an arrow, and it was sticking straight out of the shield. When I put the shield on my back, the arrow was gone and I was a bit bummed. But then I found out the arrow got added to my inventory! I'm also constantly running out of arrows, so I always stock up just in case

MechDX

My man @MikeGarafolo just said on @nflnetwork that it would take this year’s 1st rd pick and next year’s 1st rd pick to land Jimmy G.

Via twitter

lol yeah right

Duxxy3

NFL Network is saying the Champions want a 1st this year and a 1st next year. Lol

I'd be willing to accept 12 and 33.

Bill would probably keep those picks and trade the 32nd away. That fifth year option can be very tempting for teams.

Bread

Banned
"If Bill is so willing to give up Jimmy then why would anyone think that he's a franchise qb?"

"He wants 2 1sts for him?!? Be realistic Bill!"

make up your minds sheeple

BigAT

"If Bill is so willing to give up Jimmy then why would anyone think that he's a franchise qb?"

Give us a break, it's hard to process all this when we don't live sports. How am I supposed to form a concrete opinion when sports are merely a casual hobby for me?

cdyhybrid

Jimmy sucks and Bill is trying to rip people off because honesty is not something the Pats are interested in.

Simple explanation, honestly.

Pepiope

Because QB is not the position you just trade away. If BB doesn't want him, then he doesn't believe he's the guy, but he's still gonna try to get much as he can for him. Can't wait for some team to overpay for him. We got Wentz for basically that price.

Duxxy3

Hope we don't fleeced in trading for Cousins. I know QBs don't grow on trees, but I don't want the Niners to bet the farm on Cousins.

Well he's about to get paid what... 25 million? He threw for 5000 yards last year I believe.

Those players don't come cheap. It'll be multiple firsts, and probably more.

Bread

Banned
Give us a break, it's hard to process all this when we don't live sports. How am I supposed to form a concrete opinion when sports are merely a casual hobby for me?
You're right. I need to give you guys a break, my mind is simply on another level of understanding the game. It's easy to forget that most of the people here just enjoy watching "touchdown goals" and celebration dance.

Well he's about to get paid what... 25 million? He threw for 5000 yards last year I believe.

Those players don't come cheap. It'll be multiple firsts, and probably more.

Which is why I'd rather have Lynch and Shanahan rebuild through the draft, too many holes everywhere.

Teams that draft and groom their QBs are more successful anyways.

Duxxy3

Which is why I'd rather have Lynch and Shanahan rebuild through the draft, too many holes everywhere.

Teams that draft and groom their QBs are more successful anyways.

YOU would rather they do that, sure (as would any sane football fan). But it's the GM that puts his job on the line when making those calls. And he's a brand new, inexperienced, GM.

Trade Cousins to the Niners for the 2nd pick. Trade that 2nd pick to the Cowboys for Romo and 2 future firsts and seconds, then get Myles to tell the Browns to fuck off and not pick him so he can fall to Dallas at 2. Everybody wins.

Fantomex

Oh yeah I do that all the time too, good way to rack up a supply. Hell, I'll do you one better. I had a wooden shield that I used to block an arrow, and it was sticking straight out of the shield. When I put the shield on my back, the arrow was gone and I was a bit bummed. But then I found out the arrow got added to my inventory! I'm also constantly running out of arrows, so I always stock up just in case

Bro I'm eating bat wings and eyeballs with mushrooms. yeah it might be gooey and nasty but it get's the job done. Just like Pats fan's wives.

bionic77

I also accumulate arrows and food like a fucking miser.

Paid off huge for my first boss fight in a dungeon. That shit ain't not joke!

Cheapest meal is to just cook a ton of apples. Each one you cook adds a heart. So if you cook 5 you get 5 hearts back.

effzee

Yeah I love Cook, and I wanted him for the longest time. And if by some miracle we could get Pryor or Jeffery, I'd be much more inclined to take Cook because I think he's perfect for this offense. But if we can only get good WRs in FA and not the top tier guys, we need to take Davis. If we do get Cook, I'd want to target Chris Godwin in the 3rd

Wait wait wait I know Pryor is decent but how in the world are you putting him on the same level as Jeffery?

My dream scenario would be Brandon Cooks or Jeffrey and then select BPA at 14 as long as it is not guard.

Fantomex

I also accumulate arrows and food like a fucking miser.

Paid off huge for my first boss fight in a dungeon. That shit ain't not joke!

Cheapest meal is to just cook a ton of apples. Each one you cook adds a heart. So if you cook 5 you get 5 hearts back.

This game is great. We have been overserviced. Nintendo might not give us Mario until 2025. A country might have to turn communist to make up for the time rift disparity this has caused in the fabric of our unvierse.

NFL 2017 |OT| - How to survive on Apples and Dubious Food.

bionic77

This game is great. We have been overserviced. Nintendo might not give us Mario until 2025. A country might have to turn communist to make up for the time rift disparity this has caused in the fabric of our unvierse.

NFL 2017 |OT| - How to survive on Apples and Dubious Food.
I honestly cannot remember the last time I was this into a single player game. Probably not since the 90s and the first jump to 3D.

Gobias

Banned
This Zelda talk is killing me. I won't have time to play it until spring break starts Friday. I'm gonna get serviced all week long.

Can I be honest? I'm not loving what they've shown of mario odyssey.

But then again, I didn't like the look of smg and it ended up bring the best mario... so I may be wrong. Either way, day 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom