• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duxxy3

Volin thinks Hightower is on the Titans radar.
C6Um6j5XMAEeC-4.jpg

This would be one of the less painful places for Hightower to go.

bionic77

Yeah true. Going off of the general design of the world, I have a feeling that's supposed to be your first dungeon. Right after you get the quest to go find the dungeons, if you leave the village out the back, see this big open marsh in front of you with a tower on the other side. If you go to that tower, you'll inevitably find
Zoras telling you to meet the prince.
So maybe the other dungeons are harder. As for me, I came upon it completely by accident. I spent the first 30ish hours (man I wish there was an activity log) just exploring the regions, and by coincidence four of the last seven regions I hadn't filled in were the ones that had the dungeons. So I may be too strong for them.

Pryor hungry for cheesesteaks
I have only filled in like 4 towers.

I probably need to explore more before I tackle the next dungeon.

Are you keeping your opal and other rocks or selling it for cash for upgraded weapons? So far I have hoarded them but I think I need to sell them to get better armor and shit. My weapons are decent (I have some 15-22 level things). I also need to find more seeds so I can have more weapon slots. Just is not room to keep everything and fuck those clubs that have like 8 attack points.

Jarnet87

Desean is suppose to be visiting Tampa today or tomorrow. He better not come thinking he's the #1 guy here, Mike Evans will knock him the fuck out.

Hindl

I have only filled in like 4 towers.

I probably need to explore more before I tackle the next dungeon.

Are you keeping your opal and other rocks or selling it for cash for upgraded weapons? So far I have hoarded them but I think I need to sell them to get better armor and shit. My weapons are decent (I have some 15-22 level things). I also need to find more seeds so I can have more weapon slots. Just is not room to keep everything and fuck those clubs that have like 8 attack points.

I've been mostly selling my gems, I usually keep one copy of each. Only thing I'm not going to sell is diamonds, wish I kept the one that I did sell, I have a feeling it'll be useful later on. And I don't really have any special armor. I have a climbing bandana that only gives me 1 armor, and then for the chest I used the
Zora armor because you need it to get into the dungeon
. And then just basic pants. I've been looking for more armor but haven't found anything yet

NFL gaf free agency is now open

Floy signs with Pats-GAF

Jarnet87

He and Evans could really complement each other well if they're both on.

If the Bucs make the move I like it, just want him to come here with the right attitude. He frees up the Bucs having to take a WR early, and addressing the offensive side of the ball through FA and the defensive side of the ball through drafting looks to be the best strategy this offseason.

bionic77

I've been mostly selling my gems, I usually keep one copy of each. Only thing I'm not going to sell is diamonds, wish I kept the one that I did sell, I have a feeling it'll be useful later on. And I don't really have any special armor. I have a climbing bandana that only gives me 1 armor, and then for the chest I used the
Zora armor because you need it to get into the dungeon
. And then just basic pants. I've been looking for more armor but haven't found anything yet

Floy signs with Pats-GAF
I am going to get my boy some pants and a hood.

Rupees are hard to come by in this game. Forgot what it was like not having money...

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

Rupees are hard to come by in this game. Forgot what it was like not having money...

One of these play sessions I'm just gonna roam the mountains looking for ore deposits. Those can sell for good money, especially diamonds.

bionic77

One of these play sessions I'm just gonna roam the mountains looking for ore deposits. Those can sell for good money, especially diamonds.
I wonder if this game is going to be my new chronotrigger and super meteoid.

A game I can always come back to. Except in this game it might be the same game file instead of starting a new game every few years.

It really blows my mind when companies pull off a game this good.

Hindl

Yeah that's lowkey been one of my favorite parts of the game. I spent the first couple hours climbing pretty much every mountain I saw, so I have tons of ore and shit and have a decent amount of money, but it's nice feeling like rupees actually matter. Especially because I inevitably end up spending around 150 rupees every time I go to a stable to refill my arrow supply.

I'm really looking for what hard mode is. If it's more than just enemies do more damage, I'd totally do another run through of the game in the winter, like over Christmas

Yeah that's what I did early. Before I went to my first village, I basically swept through the entire bottom of the map, from the Southwest up to the East. And just climbed all the mountains.

Also, Eventide Island is some shit. Head there if you haven't yet

BigAT

Glennon is going to get PAID.

rnbOnk2.png

Imagine what he'd be getting if Brock hadn't poisoned the well on quarterbacks with no experience that needy teams overpay for.

Kusagari

I don't get this sudden Glennon fascination. We've heard nothing about teams trading for this dude for the last 2 years and suddenly, after riding the bench, everyone wants him?

Jarnet87

I don't get this sudden Glennon fascination. We've heard nothing about teams trading for this dude for the last 2 years and suddenly, after riding the bench, everyone wants him?

There was very little about some interest and the Bucs trying to ship him but I doubt any team was willing to part with a mid round pick.

As a President Emeritus of NFL-GAF, I would like to announce that there has been a change in leadership and BlackGhost is no longer King of the Off-season thread.

More details to follow

NFL teams are so ridiculously stupid about picks. A team that liked him could have given up a pick and gotten him on a super cheap and contract. They could have seen how he did in their system and gotten a feel for him, also they would have owned his rights and could have tagged him if they needed to rather then give him a huge contract.

I believe Kaves Girl Mary Kay Would pass up Garrett for literally any qb in the draft, just say a name. she also loves using Random percents

Striker

I definitely heard some speculation about him. Bucs had a big asking price.

Bengals and AJ McCarron is the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom