• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
How yall doing today? I had a great day at....

Max Henson‏Verified account
@PanthersMax

Following
More
WR Brenton Bersin has signed a one-year deal to remain with the Panthers.

FUCK

MechDX

He has surprisingly deep connections so yeah probably does know something.

Its-Happening.gif

Doomsayer

I mean, for what it's worth I like Cousins, but I'm more than certain we are giving up a 1st + a 3rd or something which I'm not happy with. This team has so many holes across the board the trade makes no sense. Also by releasing Torrey Smith the dude has no one to throw to.

1000 years of darkness.

cdyhybrid

I mean, for what it's worth I like Cousins, but I'm more than certain we are giving up a 1st + a 3rd or something which I'm not happy with. This team has so many holes across the board the trade makes no sense. Also by releasing Torrey Smith the dude has no one to throw to.

1000 years of darkness.
Cousins himself isn't the issue, you could sign Joe Montana in his prime and still be terrible. You're going to overpay for a mediocre QB, that's the issue.

squicken

I hope the Texans really do get Romo but it would be so Dan Snyder to let Cousins go so he can sign Romo

1000 years of darkness.

The Harbaugh Curse

Who is the best follow for Browns news?

I'm kidding follow who you want frien.

I don't actively browse twitter so I mainly use Browns Reddit and obr. all the important tweets and articles pop up
Mary Kay.

SO hot
i'll say the one thing you need to understand about following Mary Kay and grossi is that many times its legitimate opinions they are posting, but it comes off as insider stuff.

also mary kay will just toss out random percents, with I've noticed recently.
Grossi is pretty jaded too because of the qb

Doomsayer

Cousins himself isn't the issue, you could sign Joe Montana in his prime and still be terrible. You're going to overpay for a mediocre QB, that's the issue.

I'm in total agreement with you. I think Cousins is a bit better than mediocre but the point still stands.

I hope the Texans really do get Romo but it would be so Dan Snyder to let Cousins go so he can sign Romo

The Harbaugh Curse

1000 years of darkness.
I mean.. what did you all expect to pay for him?

Watt for Romo time?

Niners are getting fleeced, aren't we? :(
Scot probably banged y'all hard (assuming he isn't frozen out.. which would be stupid..)

I would rather not pay the dude at all, personally.
I don't disagree.. Kyle is making a huge mistake thinking Kirk is going to be the savior he believes him to be when he's walking to the least talented team in football.. (it feels weird typing that still and can say with a straight face that that isn't Cleveland)

I'd rather have Deshaun Watson over Cousins.
I think I agree with this as well..

I don't disagree.. Kyle is making a huge mistake thinking Kirk is going to be the savior he believes him to be when he's walking to the least talented team in football.. (it feels weird typing that still and can say with a straight face that that isn't Cleveland)

I think I agree with this as well..

It's 1a, 1b. lets not kid ourselves.

Doomsayer

It's dumb. We can take an impact player with the number 2 pick and probably still pick up Watson or Mitch (meh) in the 2nd round or trade back into the first round with our abundance of picks.

This is a really, really shitty way for Kyle and John to start their tenure here.

MechDX

It's dumb. We can take an impact player with the number 2 pick and probably still pick up Watson or Mitch (meh) in the 2nd round or trade back into the first round with our abundance of picks.

This is a really, really shitty way for Kyle and John to start their tenure here.

Still unconfirmed. Wait it out

Exactly, take the best available player at #2 and draft a QB in round 2. I've got a bad feeling about this, but we'll see how things play out.

jbug617

Banned
Sounds like the Pats pissed off Butler last season. He wanted a pay raise and didn't get it. Michael Floyd only played 3 games for the Pats and he made double what Butler made for the whole year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom