• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
DGvylfX.jpg

Alternatively: Packers Playoff History from 2011-2016

Jarnet87

If the Steelers sign Pryor i think it says they aren't totally convinced Martavius Bryant stays out of trouble, also they can dump the trash that is The rest of the receivers.

John Mclaine is on wip right now. AJ to resign with the Texans for huge money. Also said the Texans want Romo but for very little money, thinks he will go to the Broncos.

kaiju

Been a good day so far Niners-GAF.

We at least have a QB on our roster now. And receivers!

And signing Hoyer doesn't necessarily mean the Cousins' hunt is over.

Lynch is gonna turn some heads!

@zain49ers
Everyone hear that sound? It's the sound of John Lynch throwing water on the dumpster fire that Trent Baalke left behind. #49ers #49wz

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Do the broncos play dallas next year? I wonder if that would play into his decision.

dionysus

Yaldog
I refuse to believe the Saints turned down the 18th pick for Cooks. Either it is not true or the Saints were asked to give up a lower round draft pick along with Cooks.

Dude is a great 2nd option, but too small and has trouble overcoming a jam so not a good #1. 18th pick for remaining 2 years on his contract would be amazing.

BigAT

Giants have figured out free agency:

Brandon Marshall on the Giants: "They definitely didn’t offer me the most money. It probably was the least money."

This is why the Cowboys will never win an owl. They released their best chance to win because they don't want to upset the feelings of a rookie who isn't going anywhere regardless.

Neat.
That best chance to win had a hard time finishing a season without getting hurt. Dak is their best chance to win a Super Bowl now.

If Elway makes the call to get Romo then I'm okay with it. I just hope he improves the O-Line in the process or else Tony might die during Week 1.

Nobody knows what they're doing

Feels like they're still the worst team in the league without their quarterback.

What they are doing is the owner is getting fucked up and just throwing crazy ideas out there. It is clear they have no plan at all. Allen was a solid TE and he only made $2.5m. No reason at all to trade him, and especially not to the cheats. Did no one learn anything from last years howie disaster? If you think you are getting the better of the cheat in a trade you are wrong.

This offseason is like a Golden Corral, but instead of serving cold mash potatoes and meat of questionable origin, it's middling WRs that are on the menu!

BG.. what are we gonna do? I don't think he's going to resign and we still haven't heard about Crow..
That article is like 2 days old. Steelers won't be in his price range, and pretty sure he wouldnt do that. A lot of the teams mentioned above have also signed guys. Pryor wants to be here, and I still believe a deal will get done. Hopefully we hear something soon. Rosenhaus is his agent, and I just think he's playing alittle hardball.

lol also you keep mentioning Crow, did you miss this?
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.cleveland.com/v1/articles/20229443/isaiah_crowell_receives_second.amp

Beefy

@AdamSchefter

Patriots traded a fourth-round pick to Colts for TE Dwayne Allen and a sixth-round pick, per league sources.

Jarnet87

PSG with a Falcon like collapse.

Dwayne Allen is like Martellus Bennett, tons of talent but a god dam knucklehead. If Belichick can't sort you out then god help you.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Just started playing Zelda

First I noticed there was a jump button - that's new
Got some pants and a shirt
Then I ate an apple
Talked to some dude blah blah blah
Stole his baked apple and torch because he's a bitch
Set some shit on fire
Almost set the guy on fire
killed a monster and took its club

Stopped to check the game box to make sure it says Zelda and not Skyrim

Used that club to kill other monsters
Then I ate their steak
Found a better pair of pants
Got a bow
Killed a monster with a sword and shield and took both

Okay there might be something to this game

That article is like 2 days old. Steelers won't be in his price range, and pretty sure he wouldnt do that. A lot of the teams mentioned above have also signed guys. Pryor wants to be here, and I still believe a deal will get done. Hopefully we here something. Rosenhaus is his agent, and I just think he's playing alittle hardball.

lol also you keep mentioning Crow, did you miss this?
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.cleveland.com/v1/articles/20229443/isaiah_crowell_receives_second.amp
I did miss that..

I'm okay with that..

I hope we get Pryor done soon..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom