• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duxxy3

Isnt the next guy going to be cousins. Hoyer is being brought in to be the backup since the 9ers dont have any QBs at all right now.

Before this Hoyer deal, it seemed like a Cousins trade was a lock. Now... I think the that possibility is dead. Cousins is going to be very expensive. Don't need another expensive QB to back him up.

My guess is that the niners take a QB this year and groom him while Hoyer gets knocked around.

Before this Hoyer deal, it seemed like a Cousins trade was a lock. Now... I think the that possibility is dead. Cousins is going to be very expensive. Don't need another expensive QB to back him up.

My guess is that the niners take a QB this year and groom him while Hoyer gets knocked around.

Oh, so many people were saying it was a done deal yesterday I didnt think that it still not happen.

MechDX

Falcons and QB Matt Schaub reached agreement on a two-year, $9 million deal, per sources.

You did it RBH!

Would have won the super bowl if he had played though....

Jarnet87

Ravens likely to cut Dumervil. Would be an interesting option for the Bucs if they think he can still go as pass rusher off the edge

This is why the Cowboys will never win an owl. They released their best chance to win because they don't want to upset the feelings of a rookie who isn't going anywhere regardless.

Neat.

Doomsayer

I'm ok with both the Hoyer and Goodwin signing. Goodwin hasn't really show much in his career but I like what he can add to this offense.

Let's get some defense though, yeah?

Greg

friends... the kite's journey only lasted a few moments before its tail got sucked into a tree

RIP
QC84MS4.jpg

Doomsayer

Niners will sign:

1. AJ Bouye
2. Donta Hightower
3. Tony Jefferson
4. Brandon Williams

I can see maybe 2 of those happening. I think we probably overpay Hightower and Brandon Williams would look good here. I can't see a promising playing like Bouye leave a successful team.

We shall see, though. $$$$$$$$

Bacon

Browns' Terrelle Pryor drawing interest from Steelers, Giants, 49ers, Eagles and Titans

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2017/03/browns_terrelle_pryor_drawing.html

Man it would be nuts if he left the Browns and went to the Steelers. My god the Steelers WRs corp would be off the charts with him, dont see how they could afford him though.

You gotta think the giants are out of the running for him after signing Marshall. I don't see the need for another receiver. Heard they may be in the running to bring Marty B back in blue though which would be nice to see.

Browns' Terrelle Pryor drawing interest from Steelers, Giants, 49ers, Eagles and Titans

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2017/03/browns_terrelle_pryor_drawing.html
BG.. what are we gonna do? I don't think he's going to resign and we still haven't heard about Crow..

*pukes*

Gregs is a hundred times worse. It goes from brown to striped yellow to hunter green.

But I'm guessing he didn't pick it out deliberately and it came with the house.

So bionic is still the worst!
Exactly

:jnc

bionic77

Gregs is a hundred times worse. It goes from brown to striped yellow to hunter green.

But I'm guessing he didn't pick it out deliberately and it came with the house.

So bionic is still the worst!
His rug looks something for the bathroom.

The rug in my living room is awesome and brings the whole room together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom