• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
He looks good then crumbles. I know for a fact he has gone whole seasons recently with only small to minor injury. Affective when healthy just like Gronk.

Believe me I know. Tbh I used to be on the Tony Romo blind hate bandwagon a bit. I don't get to watch him enough but I just knew him for his monster choke jobs. Right now I feel the broncos and Texans are instant contenders with Romo on the team, but my friends are laughing at the notion. Difference with gronk is pats can win with or without him out there.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
That's when you get the hair in your avatar as a wig.

I think I'm good on that. My dad has started thinning out but he's over 60

It's alllll luck of the draw man. Look at your uncle's and grandparents to see your odds. I still have all my hair thankfully. I've been paranoid of losing it since I was 18. For whatever reason I always have loose hairs showing up, I've just learned to accept it, but I haven't thinned at all yet! :)

Hunter S.

Believe me I know. Tbh I used to be on the Tony Romo blind hate bandwagon a bit. I don't get to watch him enough but I just knew him for his monster choke jobs. Right now I feel the broncos and Texans are instant contenders with Romo on the team, but my friends are laughing at the notion. Difference with gronk is pats can win with or without him out there.
Patriots are an outlier I in modern playoff succes. In which I give way more credit to Bill Bellichick for that than Brady. Man knows how to get it done. You Patriots fans are used to this outlier that will not last forever.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Patriots are an outlier I in modern playoff succes. In which I give way more credit to Bill Bellichick for that than Brady. Man knows how to get it done. You Patriots fans are used to this outlier that will not last forever.

This is mostly false considering every other Boston sport outside of the Sox have had relatively average success.

That's when you get the hair in your avatar as a wig.

I think I'm good on that. My dad has started thinning out but he's over 60
ITS NOT THE SAME..

Both my grandfathers were bald only a few years older than myself. One may have been younger.. my father lucked out and had his hair on his for almost his entire thirties.. he's having some thinning and his hairline, but his hair is respectable..

I have some spots forming.. small now.. but they'll get there.. annoying

Hindl

It's alllll luck of the draw man. Look at your uncle's and grandparents to see your odds. I still have all my hair thankfully. I've been paranoid of losing it since I was 18. For whatever reason I always have loose hairs showing up, I've just learned to accept it, but I haven't thinned at all yet! :)

Yeah I lucked out. I've got pretty thick hair, can grow a full beard, and have a decently hairy (but not crazy) chest. And best of all the hair stops as soon as it gets to my back

Hunter S.

OK but the idea that we expect near guaranteed success imo is the day Brady hangs em up. I think most actual sport fans are well aware of this.

Most people ignore Bill. The combination of Brady and Bill helps, but the coach makes the team. Bill is also GM of the cheats, am I right?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Marshall is a cool add but it would be really nice to have a better OL

Now if they added AP, my god this year's Giants team would be awesome in Madden

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Most people ignore Bill. The combination of Brady and Bill helps, but the coach makes the team. Bill is also GM of the cheats, am I right?

Nobody ignores bill around here, but they won't expect it the same way they do with Tom. Besides bill is a mediocre gm.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Britt is a solid pick up but hopefully he didn't get a big contract, also he's an injury factory. I also like djax for winston. Vjax is running on fumes.

Jcbs, when does the switch leave beta?

cdyhybrid

Mindlog

Service Status: Confirmed.
We are doing it so hard. We must remember to be humble.
All apologies to RBH for winning the offseason.

Speaking of winning.
If your community is host to a proper latino supermarket. For less than the price of a subway footlong you can get a take home styrofoam filled with three servings worth of arroz con gandules, pernil, mas gandules, platanos fritos, and one side of your choice. Serviced!

DMczaf

We are doing it so hard. We must remember to be humble.
All apologies to RBH for winning the offseason.

Speaking of winning.
If your community is host to a proper latino supermarket. For less than the price of a subway footlong you can get a take home styrofoam filled with three servings worth of arroz con gandules, pernil, mas gandules, platanos fritos, and one side of your choice. Serviced!

No one is more humble than me. I'm the most humble!!

MechDX

Ravens expected to sign Cardinals S Tony Jefferson barring any last-minute negotiating snags, per @diannaESPN and me.

Via Schefter

squicken

Campbell is still pretty good but it sure seems like Coughlin is the GM as well as the coach there. Has Marrone said anything since he was hired?

squicken

Ravens expected to sign Cardinals S Tony Jefferson barring any last-minute negotiating snags, per @diannaESPN and me.

Via Schefter

ThGcZSP.jpg

Jarnet87

Why would the Colts do any business with the Pats? Allen is good he is just hurt all the time

It's weird that they would trade him just a year after signing a new deal but maybe there were plans to cut him since he sucked last year. Better to get something. Funny how the Colts spent a 2nd and 3rd round on Tight Ends in 2012 and neither of them is on the team.

The detectives have been on the case and believe DJax's photo where he's chilling in the sunny weather is out on the West Coast. Does this mean he has signed for Oakland, SF, Los Angeles? Perhaps he is in Miami. The mystery continues until he unveils his choice. DJax in Los Angeles would be hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom