• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malalaw

Went to 2 new towers and scouted the areas for shrines. One orb away from my 10th heart. I think once I get 12 hearts I'll go back and do the 2nd dungeon.

Panthers expected to sign Matt Kalil.

I'm not 100% over the moon on him (he's largely underacheived in his career, due to both injury and underperformance), but he's probably the best they're gonna get through either FA or the draft.

At this point, how yall are desperate enough for quarterbacks to sign career backups off the street and CFL players, I'm that desperate for tackles.

Maybe pairing him with Ryan will bring the best out of him.

EDIT:
Ian Rapoport‏Verified account
@RapSheet

The #Panthers are targeting Matt Kalil as their new left tackle, sources say, and he could play with his brother Ryan. Would move Oher to RT

Contrary to Rapoport, I don't think Oher is playing football anymore. Panthers would probably end up re-signing Remmers to play RT. Which is...well terrible. But it's better than playing 4 on 5 in the trenches, I guess!

This week animu/One Piece combined with football.
P3O9NWO.jpg
I'm sure there's a good QB in there Mech can get thirsty about.

squicken

Reading a few things that the Jets are tanking for Sam Darnold. Tough to pull off but I guess why not?

e: Enjoying all this cool info on the Vikings not fixing their offensive line.

squicken

Another great moment in Rick Smith's career. Didn't use the franchise tag on anyone else and he's losing Bouye with no compensation in return

MechDX

Here come the narratives.....

"Houston is a better option for Romo but Elway! Elway Da Gawd!" National media already giving him verbal handjobs

Fuck this nonsense

Another great moment in Rick Smith's career. Didn't use the franchise tag on anyone else and he's losing Bouye with no compensation in return
In his defense.. it's not like he can't draft a replacement from this draft..

Is BG going to take enough L's today to become Floyd 0.5 (Floyd's L level can't be matched, so only .5 version of him).
My power level is over 9000

Floyd is BG
I am?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Not gonna doubt BB and the Pats but they've been aggressively pursuing some really mediocre players this offseason. Not like it even matters though

PeterGAF

Banned
Well that's out of nowhere. Guess we can cross CB off the draft list.

edit: 14 million per year seems like a lot. That's about what I expected the Pats to give Butler. And Butler has been better than Gilmore.
Butler is not going to be happy about that. The Pats better pay Butler.

Duxxy3

OK... so we have Malcom Butler, Eric Rowe and now Stephon Gilmore. Assuming that Cyrus Jones or Coleman are taking the slot, why do we need 3 outside CB's?

We have too many outside corners now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom