• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
That is a ton of picks. It's a shame the Browns don't have a good track record of hitting on picks. Maybe the future will change this.

What does their past have to do with their current regime? Drafts a crapshoot anyway, you just want as many picks as possible so you have a better chance of making it work.

Even if they are passable or a six win team next year. They now have the assets to trade up for Darnold if they covet him.

They're in the perfect position.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Even if they are passable or a six win team next year. They now have the assets to trade up for Darnold if they covet him.

They're in the perfect position.

Unless the team that wants him is at #1 and won't budge. Trading up means you need someone who wants to trade down. Jets gonna get it going 0-16 behind petty / hack

Jarnet87

Dear god...

If they don't fuck it up, they could have really good team 3 years down the road.

giphy.gif

Giants:

Mike Garafolo‏Verified account @MikeGarafolo 31s31 seconds ago
More
FB/TE Rhett Ellison 4-yr $18M deal with Giants with $8M fully guaranteed at signing

Eagles:

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 21s22 seconds ago
More
Alshon Jeffery to Eagles, per @JosinaAnderson

Bread

Banned
Bill tried to compete with the Browns for the offseason crown and failed

It's just not possible to reach that level of greatness

Can't lie if i was a bit scared when I first got that Brock alert lmao. I read it as Browns gave up a 2nd. Almost fucking threw up
@RapSheet

Following
More
From what I understand, the #Browns are weighing simply releasing Brock Osweiler after trading for him. NBA style
Pls do this.

Hindl

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 18s18 seconds ago

Alshon Jeffery to Eagles, per @JosinaAnderson

Love it, but she initially reported that he was leaning. is Schefter just going off of that, or is it official now?

Torrey Smith and Alshon Jeffrey is pretty nice work by Howie

Yeah, they complement each other well too. Smith goes for the deep ball and gets PI, and Jeffery is a big target. Should help JMatt and Ertz too since they won't be the #1 targets

Rhett Ellison 4-yr $18M deal with Giants with $8M fully guaranteed at signing

He can block... yes....?

He's a blocking tight end/fullback - yes.

Love it, but she initially reported that he was leaning. is Schefter just going off of that, or is it official now?

See below:

Josina Anderson‏Verified account @JosinaAnderson 45s45 seconds ago
More
WR Alshon Jeffery just called me directly and said it is a "done deal" that he will go to the #Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom