• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 48s48 seconds ago

Here we go: Terrell Pryor is visiting the Redskins

here they go again, trying to distract me with the big money signing (*-_-)

my god please reveal that Scot was a raving drunk and trade Kirk for the #2 and two seconds so this off-season can turn itself back around

Jags:

acksonville Jaguars‏Verified account @Jaguars 2m2 minutes ago

#Jaguars release DT Sen'Derrick Marks.

Fins (official):

Dov Kleiman‏ @NFL_DovKleiman 24s24 seconds ago

#Dolphins traded OT Branden Albert to the #Jaguars for a 7th round pick in the 2018 draft, offiical.

Hindl

Means Seumalo can play center and not worry about guard. Kelce going bye bye?

I think he and Kendricks were anyway to clear out space for Alshon. I'd like it but I could see Kelce staying unless we draft a C/G in the draft, which I'd be all for. Need some depth. I do want Seumalo starting at C asap though to get the chemistry down

Furyous

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 48s48 seconds ago

Here we go: Terrell Pryor is visiting the Redskins

Snyder needs to over pay TP at a rate of $20 mill per for the sake of the player's union. Toss the money hat around like Microsoft circa 2007 fighting for "exclusive content" for their console. Bring back the Dan Snyder that over paid Albert Haynesworth. It's about time that Washington team made a splash... of course not at this time as TP is my guy and hopefully stays in Cleveland.

I'm gonna pretend like Pryor isn't visiting any place.

Gonna go check out the mini meltdowns that had to occur on Browns sites
Im really glad you had an aneurysm reading the news too.. so I don't feel so bad..

Ok.. after careful consideration and reevaluation.. we are still on the path to doing it..

Hindl

Jeffery probably didn't like long-term offers he was seeing coming off suspension. Betting on self. #Eagles will need to clear room, though. https://t.co/pfCCWi1TcR

— Jeff McLane (@Jeff_McLane) March 9, 2017

I wonder who is next on the chopping block.

At the very least, Ryan Mathews is going to be cut once he clears medicals. That may not happen for a month or two, but he'd save $4M on the cap, he's old, and he just had a season(and potentially career)-ending injury. Kelce and Kendricks could be other candidates

WedgeX

Banned
Ahhhh damnit. The Lions have released the Best Beard in Football and my favorite current player, Deandre Levy.

Quinn probably got sick of Levy speaking his mind about all the NFL's shit. And increases the likelihood of the team drafting Mixon.

Today's a trap, there's no way any other day this offseason will have as much news or excitement. We burning ourselves out and don't know it because they don't want us knowing it

@RapSheet

Alshon Jeffery turned down a multi-year deal with more security from Vikings, but he is betting himself long term with the Eagles and Wentz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom