• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
People picking up and using the trump talk vernacular is fucking scary to me.

The number of fucking people saying Yuge or sad now.

Man this nation is fucked up.

It's also really weird that people are cheering for the economy of the US to tank...as if that will somehow make people less racist in however many years after things swing back from Democrat to Republican yet again.

Nobody learned their lesson in 2008 and they won't learn it again in 201X whenever the next depression hits.

It's also really weird that people are cheering for the economy of the US to tank...as if that will somehow make people less racist in however many years after things swing back from Democrat to Republican yet again.

Nobody learned their lesson in 2008 and they won't learn it again in 201X whenever the next depression hits.

Blame partisan politics. It's so pervasive that people would rather root for the death of their country than any kind of compromise.

Greg runs Gamestops facebook account?

apqUM2G.jpg

Slo

People would also root for their country to be more like the Fast and Furious movies.

The other day I saw a car with a Paul Walker quote sticker in the back window.

The cost of the sticker doubled the total value of the car.

Beefy

@conororr

League source says NFL will look into Steelers not disclosing Bell's groin injury on previous reports. Story coming soon via @AroundTheNFL

bionic77

Fight back and switch it up!

Burn your Jets jerseys and get a JoyConBoyz shirt.

We can do this if we stick together!

Hindl

That's a little concerning but pretty normal I think. People made fun of the weird phrases Bush used all the time too. What's concerning to me is people starting to use 'Alternative Facts' instead of just calling them lies. Even when they are saying something like "Trump's using alternative facts to mislead and confuse people', just using that term is legitimizing it. Don't even call it that, just call it a lie

Sanjuro

Because of the Switch using all my data, I've disabled avatars on here to get me to the end of the month.

It's like a while new world.

Draft Analyst's Tony Pauline reports that "there will be a significant inspection into [FSU RB Dalvin Cook's] background leading up to the draft."
"If Cook falls further than expected on draft day," Pauline ominously wrote, "it’s because red flags were raised." The analyst went on to write that Cook is in the process of changing agents. In 2015, Cook was accused of punching a woman in the face outside a Tallahassee bar. He was charged and found not guilty of misdemeanor battery a few months later. Cook also received a citation during his time at FSU for a violation of animal care. He allegedly left three pitbull puppies chained up by the neck outside, with some choking. NFL investigators will pry deeply into his past.
Source: Draft Analyst
Via Roto:
This your boy

bionic77

#Breaking New Baylor lawsuit cites 52 rapes by football players in 4 years | @smervosh https://t.co/DQhIGjKPIe

That's an average of over 1 rape a month at 1 college. That is beyond sad. https://t.co/ki1AzFHkl0

https://twitter.com/JaysonBraddock/status/825108568441491457

Special place in hell for the people who did this and those who covered it up
Rape is a huge problem in the US. Something insane like 25-30% of women are sexually assaulted at college.

Somehow no one gives a fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom