• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
you-will-buy-a-switch.gif

So Bionic is an animu?

Watching season 11 of Always Sunny for the first time. I can in fact confirm this show is still funny. Maybe funnier 🤔
It's hit or miss now but I still love it. I've probably watched it more than than any other show
As soon as I typed that... I got to a Frank episode..... and this seems like a miss!

Gobias

Banned
Watching season 11 of Always Sunny for the first time. I can in fact confirm this show is still funny. Maybe funnier ��

As soon as I typed that... I got to a Frank episode..... and this seems like a miss!

That episode does indeed suck.

It's not close to as funny as the first four seasons. It's funny but it's a completely different show.

It's definitely different then it was early on but I still love it. It can still feel fresh when it hits. Normally when sitcom characters change and become more cartoonish it sucks, but they can make it work.

e - Also, everyone should watch the new Flying Lotus movie when it comes out. I don't care if you absolutely hate it as you watch it

Bread

Banned
It's definitely different then it was early on but I still love it. It can still feel fresh when it hits. Normally when sitcom characters change and become more cartoonish it sucks, but they can make it work.
I know they're being self aware about how they keep reusing ideas and turning the characters into caricatures, but it doesn't make it any better to me. The worst example is the family feud episode. where Dennis is a full blown psychopath. It was just too much. I loved the subtle retardation for Charlie, the subtle gayness to Max, the almost subtle insanity that Dennis had. It was funny to see the weird situations that brought those tendencies out, but now it seems like each episode starts with them already at their craziest.

I don't want wild guys, I want good guys gone wild. It's important to see the transition, watch the process.

Gobias

Banned
I know they're being self aware about how they keep reusing ideas and turning the characters into caricatures, but it doesn't make it any better to me. The worst example is the family feud episode. where Dennis is a full blown psychopath. It was just too much. I loved the subtle retardation for Charlie, the subtle gayness to Max, the almost subtle insanity that Dennis had. It was funny to see the weird situations that brought those tendencies out, but now it seems like each episode starts with them already at their craziest.

I don't want wild guys, I want good guys gone wild. It's important to see the transition, watch the process.

I love Wild Boyz

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Watching season 11 of Always Sunny for the first time. I can in fact confirm this show is still funny. Maybe funnier 🤔

Damn I loved that episode...

I've been watching season 12 on DVR and the first three episodes have been incredible. If you had the ability to see Season 12 episode 1 in some way like through their website, do it because it's amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom