• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Penny

Congrats to all the team Trumps. Your states and fans did it and made America great again.

Jaguars
Phins
Steelers
Eagles
Texans
Cowboys
Colts
Titans
Browns
Bengals
Panthers
Saints
Cardinals
Falcons
Bucs
Packers
Chiefs
Lions

Congrats to all the team Trumps. Your states and fans did it and made America great again.

Jaguars
Phins
Steelers
Eagles
Texans
Cowboys
Colts
Titans
Browns
Bengals
Panthers
Saints
Cardinals
Falcons
Bucs
Packers
Chiefs
Lions

Thursday during a GOP banquet, Trump tipped his hat to the Patriots.

"In the audience we have somebody that's under no pressure whatsoever 'cause he's got a great quarterback named Tom Brady, and a great coach named Belichick: Bob Kraft," Trump said. "So good luck, Bob. Your friend Tom just called, he feels good. He called to congratulate us, he feels good. Good luck. You're going to do great things."

Let me know when Trump does this for an Eagles coach or player please.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I filed with Credit Karma this year.

It is free and I really liked the servicing they give me (even though their credit scores aren't always accurate). I figured they know a shit ton about me already so why not file my taxes with them!?

Anyway, it seemed super easy, like I said I was a first time and they have a hand holding option and grown ass man option. Never realized how much I didn't keep track of my finances until yesterday lol. It makes me feel like I should staple receipts on a board somewhere throughout the year. Do people just make some of these numbers up? I have had friends and family do my shit in the past, and they don't ask me half of the shit on here.

Yeah some people just make the numbers up with zero proof. You're not supposed to do that but understand that the IRS doesn't have the manpower to audit a huge amount of people. At worst, most get a phone call or something.

IRS audits, by necessity and scale, are mostly geared towards businesses and the wealthy.

That said they have computers that evaluate your return and will flag anything egregious or inconsistent. Key word is "egregious" here because they're probably not really that interested in whether or not you actually donated $500-$1000 to charity and if you have proof.

But don't cheat on your taxes though because shit can get bad real quick depending on your occupation and education level. I have a masters in accounting so I'd get slapped with tax fraud probably if I tried anything crazy.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Dammit floy!

C3MZB8nWAAAQmpY.jpg

You mean unluckiest. Rams were a disaster on offense, no talent and he got hurt a ton. Eagles had a terrible OL and then fired chip, vikes had a historically bad ol line and no running game last year and he still put up great numbers.

Gata thinks money is all that matters

Seeing who's President right now, it's unfortunately hard to not be that pessimistic these days

Jarnet87

Those Switch preorders that just went up gone in minutes. I can't wait to see Sony and Microsofts pathetic rushed attempt at trying to recreate motion controllers again when Nintendo returns to the throne.

Fox318

People picking up and using the trump talk vernacular is fucking scary to me.

The number of fucking people saying Yuge or sad now.

Man this nation is fucked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom