• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bread

Banned
giphy.gif

Supposedly the NFL Network reporter at Berea just heard a huge cheer from the rooms the Front Office are holed up in...

giphy.gif
O_O

Wes

venison crêpe
@HBalzer721
Browns also claimed C Marcus Martin on waivers today. Waived by 49ers Wednesday.

SO MANY MOVES

giphy.gif

Supposedly the NFL Network reporter at Berea just heard a huge cheer from the rooms the Front Office are holed up in...

giphy.gif

Lmao

Imagine if the cheer is for them trading away Brock again.

Dude is getting shit on today, he'll have 0 confidence left after this.

Rowe and Gilmore would be a decent duo, not as good as Butler/Gilmore

Depending on what they do with Butler I think they should go db if he leaves and dl if he stays

ZeoVGM

Banned
I'm about ready to rock back and forth in a corner while muttering, "Do not trade Jimmy. Do not trade Jimmy," over and over.

YH, what do you think of howie today?
I like the guard the rest is fucking nothing though. Howie said just recently he wasn't looking for any band-aids in free agency, and then he signed two. Howie is a terrible gm but he spends money and the fans like that so here we are.

I haven't been around so I haven't gotten the chance to welcome the locker room cancer that is Brandon Marshall into the Giants locker room.

Do your thing Brandon!

Holy shit, maybe my kids are going to become NFL players instead of left handed pitchers with the way they just throwing mad money at everybody.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Are we being serviced?

@HBalzer721
Browns also claimed C Marcus Martin on waivers today. Waived by 49ers Wednesday.

SO MANY MOVES
Jesus.. I've never seen so many moves by us..

Don't make me angry again Floy
You need to start to prepare to lose happiness.. it will happen one day

I win all the time, this shouldn't surprise you...now Mech on the other hand...well FA is still early
c0FheZ1.jpg

Pepiope

I like the guard the rest is fucking nothing though. Howie said just recently he wasn't looking for any band-aids in free agency, and then he signed two. Howie is a terrible gm but he spends money and the fans like that so here we are.
Alshon will stay an eagle if he plays well. He isn't a band aid. Smith is just a deep threat we needed to make Wentz job easier. We still have our #1 pick to draft another long term answer to play besides Alshon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom