• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alshon will stay an eagle if he plays well. He isn't a band aid. Smith is just a deep threat we needed to make Wentz job easier. We still have our #1 pick to draft another long term answer to play besides Alshon.
Howie is the master of kicking the can down the road. Couldn't judge him last year since he went all in on a QB, can't judge this offseason until we see if alshon resigns. He survives like a fucking cockroach. It is sickening.

Howie is the master of kicking the can down the road. Couldn't judge him last year since he went all in on a QB, can't judge this offseason until we see if alshon resigns. He survives like a fucking cockroach. It is sickening.

Good to see you are still doing god's work in this thread yankee.

IMG_3303.jpg

berry-andrewjpg-d461da4439f8c07a.jpg
This is the story of two men and Denzel taking servicing to the next level. ESPN 30 for 30 presents The Death of BG: A servicing story

Pepiope

Who said we can't judge him this year? Alshon is one player. He doesn't make an off-season. We still need DBs and a RB. If Alshon flops, it will be Howie's fault, but at least it was only a 1 year deal. If Alshon becomes a stud, and we can't re-sign him, the fault is on Howie as well.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Khaleesi with the inside knowledge!

Mary Kay Cabot @MaryKayCabot
2m
I'm told #Patriots would likely want #Browns No. 1 overall this yr & prob 1st in '18 for Jimmy. 12+ prob won't do it

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Who said we can't judge him this year? Alshon is one player. He doesn't make an off-season. We still need DBs and a RB. If Alshon flops, it will be Howie's fault, but at least it was only a 1 year deal. If Alshon becomes a stud, and we can't re-sign him, the fault is on Howie as well.

I think it's the best of both worlds. If alshon can prove he has what it takes he's already in the convo for top 5 wr and he deserves a monster contract. If he proves as always he's an injury machine or gets suspended no harm no foul.

I will remember this post next year.

MechDX

David Nuño ✔ @DavidNunoABC13
A year ago today, Brock Osweiler to the Texans stole the show. Today, Brock leaving the Texans is the biggest story. #Texans

MechDX

Wait I'm apparently really behind

Mech is free from Bork?

We did it!

My boy Kave's browns saved me! We get rid of Osweiler and they get a 2nd round pick in 2018!

And the Texans actually moved up two rounds in this years draft!
patrick‏Verified account @PatDStat 5m5 minutes ago
More
#Texans picks for 2017 after trade.

We all winning!!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So....they're keeping him?

"Sashi how do you feel about trading for Brock Osweiler?"

"We're really excited about getting that second round pick, stockpiling high picks will really help us out for the future."

"Yeah but I asked you about Brock..."

"Second round pick..."

JABEE

The Eagles are a better team. Alshon Jeffery is a huge signing for the Eagles.

I think Eagles-GAF is underrating these moves.

Pepiope

I think it's the best of both worlds. If alshon can prove he has what it takes he's already in the convo for top 5 wr and he deserves a monster contract. If he proves as always he's an injury machine or gets suspended no harm no foul.
Yep. Alshon is taking all the risk here. He believes he's a top WR and wants top dollars, but no one is offering that kind of money. So he proves it in Philly and gets paid next season, or he shows that he wasn't worth the money he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom