• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean if y'all thought we traded a 1st...

@AllbrightNFL 43s44 seconds ago
More
Osweiler has offest language in contract. If Browns cut him amd someone else signs him, pick will cost them even less.
0 replies 1 retweet 15 likes
Reply Retweet 1
Liked 15

Wow Browns really are doing it

Oozer3993

The Borkening Borkened and it was Borkderful!

I don't know what's funnier: the Browns cutting Bork or them trading him and getting even more picks.

Yall can't fool me. It's going to take at least 2 years of these types of actions to make me think the Browns are anywhere near competent again, and then and only then will I fear

cdyhybrid

So he is really dumb. Great.
Long term offers were probably terrible. He only had time for one more big contract. It's a gamble, obviously, but if he has a good year he'll get paid really well next season.

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 13s14 seconds ago
Raiders RB Latavius Murray is scheduled to visit Seattle.

Not a good fit with that O-line
It's okay we got Joeckel now /s

Wes

venison crêpe
The Browns are specifically shopping Brock for a 3rd next year. I think it's because Bill likes future picks and that's what he's set the price at. Zem futures!

if they do trade for Jimmy I've never thought they'd give up one of our 1sts. think it'll be more like multiple 2nds and/or 3rds.

pretty sure Bill even stated in the past he'd rather have multiple 2nds in drafts then a 1st
Jason La Canfora‏
Verified account

@JasonLaCanfora
Follow

More
Been hearing a long time that a package of 3 2nd round picks might be fair value for Garoppolo. Browns now have a ton of them next few years

Wes

venison crêpe
if they do trade for Jimmy I've never thought they'd give up one of our 1sts. think it'll be more like multiple 2nds and/or 3rds.

pretty sure Bill even stated in the past he'd rather have multiple 2nds in drafts then a 1st

This is it BG.

It's happening.

The Browns are specifically shopping Brock for a 3rd next year. I think it's because Bill likes future picks and that's what he's set the price at. Zem futures!

Browns are fixated on the 3rd round pick in 2018, leading many to believe they're out to deal bevy of picks to NE for Jimmy G

Lmao...All this for Jimmy G!!!!

Ravens:

Baltimore Ravens‏Verified account @Ravens 1m1 minute ago

We have picked up the contract option for WR Mike Wallace to return to the team in 2017.

Packers:

Dov Kleiman‏ @NFL_DovKleiman 2m2 minutes ago

#Packers announce that they re-signed LB Nick Perry.

Lions:

Mike Garafolo‏Verified account @MikeGarafolo 3m3 minutes ago

DT Akeem Spence to the Lions. Three years, $10.5m

Beach

Saw that Robert Woods is going back home to LA

Guy was a legend in Serra HS Track in Field in the LA area, cool to see him back in the area

Duxxy3

Ian Rapoport‏
@billycrossover

Follow
More
Per source, Adrian Peterson is currently on his way to New England to discuss the possibility of a two year deal for $12 million.

I love fake accounts.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Peter King doesn't think Jimmy G gets traded.

Browns obviously don't have enough ammunition yet!

He has let us know!

Beach

Stacy Mcgee got 5 years 25 million for not even producing a whole season. Class guy though and hoped it worked out better in Oakland.

Malcolm Smith still making money off of Peyton Manning years later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom