• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindl

Torrey Smith deal is way better than I thought, and I was on board from the get go:

Tom Pelissero ✔ @TomPelissero
Torrey Smith's deal with #Eagles is actually a 1-year, $5 million pact with two $5M options. He got a $500K bonus.
4:16 PM - 9 Mar 2017

So any year he doesn't perform, he'll get cut with no real repercussions

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
ALL HAIL THE BROWNS

PRAISE THE FOOTBALL GODS

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
This guy is a police magnet

http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/Aldon-Smith-reportedly-in-crash-involving-police-10990423.php

Two San Francisco police officers were injured after a car that suspended Raiders linebacker Aldon Smith was allegedly a passenger in collided with their unmarked vehicle near police headquarters in Mission Bay Thursday morning, according to reports.

Though police could not confirm the identities of the driver and two adult male passengers, KTVU reported that one of the passengers was Smith. The driver, a 25-year-old woman, was detained and is under investigation for her sobriety at the time of the crash, while one of the passengers was detained on suspicion of public intoxication, said Officer Giselle Talkoff, a police spokeswoman.

The collision occurred at about 8:30 a.m., when the officers were turning their unmarked vehicle into the headquarters’ parking garage off of China Basin Street, Talkoff said.

Attempting to pass the officers, the driver of the other car slammed into the unmarked vehicle.

Two officers were transported to a hospital with non-life threatening injuries, Talkoff said. It is unknown if they have been released. A third officer who was also in the car was uninjured, she said.

The third adult male passenger of the other car cooperated with investigators and was released on scene, according to the police. The collision is still under investigation.

Eleuin

My browns are doing it, Bitonio low balled himself and they got Tretter cheap.

They have the right idea with their picks but shitty luck. That oline will make anyone look good at least.

Nick Perry has had more than 4 sacks once in his career. Jones is absolutely worth more money and he is absolutely the better player.

Look all I'm saying is Perry was given a more favorable contract to another premiere edge defender.

Perry has been riddled with injuries, but that is no excuse and as I said in my last post Jones is the better player career wise.

I am also saying in the one season he wasn't completely hampered by injury he put up comparable sack #s while also being better against the run.

TLDR not a terrible contract for a not terrible player

Michael Giardi‏ @MikeGiardi

Osweiler privately told people he should have never left the Broncos. That signing with Houston was a mistake. Ummm, I'd say he was right
cant believe Mech ruined Brock. SAD!

I come home and this may literally be the most angry I've ever seen Panthers Nation.

Like more angry than when they let 89 walk.

The same cats that were mad and calling him a tight ass when Getts was signing bums off the street are IRATE over this Kalil contract.

Hindl

omg just heard.

Browns-GAF doesn't deserve this

Except Floy

Browns just bought a 2nd round pick with some of the millions of leftover cap space they weren't gonna use, and are already gonna shop Brock for some picks. It was hilarious but also a great move

Wes

venison crêpe
giphy.gif

Supposedly the NFL Network reporter at Berea just heard a huge cheer from the rooms the Front Office are holed up in...

giphy.gif

Joei

JG better be the 2nd coming of Aaron Rodgers with Belichick treating him like this.

I'm expecting the second coming of Matt Cassel. Browns fan and am hugely skeptical of this trade if it happens. Do not see the fascination with Jimmy.

effzee

Have to say I'm loving these deals for the Eagles so far. Guard depth who could possibly be a stater with a fresh start in Philly and 2 legitimate real WRs to add on to Jordan Matthew and Ertz. Deals are team friendly too!

Good job Howie. Now Alshon just has to stay healthy and the Eagles need to take the top CB or RB at 14.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom