• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I would rather take Fitzpatricio or bring back McClown.

The pattern with Fitz though is that he's only good when he's competing for a starting job. McCown is fragile but stable.

The best backup is already off the market and is probably starting for the 49ers in 2017.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Eagles also looked like world beaters until everyone figured out their WRs folded under even the slightest bit of pressure.

Pepiope

Eagles also looked like world beaters until everyone figured out their WRs folded under even the slightest bit of pressure.
And Johnson was suspended. Wentz started getting pressure from everywhere. I think we were 4-1 in games with him.

Howie press conference!

Howie press conference!

Howie press conference!

YH!!!

bigosc2k

Banned
I got my switch and now I got a round trip ticket to Mexico for $305, look at what the boy has done, the servicing won't stop for this boy.

Me too. Except the damn Colts took my The Ohio State University OLB John Simon. Fuck them
John was the main reason we went 12-0 under Urban in his first year (of course, we couldn't play in the natty that year because apparently you can't sell your own property because of raisins.. God, we'd have stomped Notre Dame..)

I'll always have fond memories of him.. I'm a little surprised the Texans didn't resign him..

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Pats are signing AP today for league min.

The word out is that while the Puts will deal all day long with drunk drivers they won't truck with people with well reported cases of abuse, which is why they aren't linked to Mixon or even AP. Something from the ownership level.

Of course this could all be a smokescreen. I think AP is just too busted.

MechDX

John was the main reason we went 12-0 under Urban in his first year (of course, we couldn't play in the natty that year because apparently you can't sell your own property because of raisins.. God, we'd have stomped Notre Dame..)

I'll always have fond memories of him.. I'm a little surprised the Texans didn't resign him..

He was the definition of "solid backup" who missed most of the 2ND half of last season with a pec injury. Already have two more like him on the roster for Vrabel to work with

squicken

I wonder where RG3 and Kap are going to sign. Would anyone want either guy as a backup? Usually the backup is a young guy being developed or a vet who knows his role and helps the starter prepare during the week. Neither guy really fits either role

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I wonder where RG3 and Kap are going to sign. Would anyone want either guy as a backup? Usually the backup is a young guy being a developed or a vet who knows his role and helps the starter prepare during the week. Neither guy really fits either role

RG 3 is going to get a very low contract somewhere. Kap will get another shot as a good backup, he bounced back a bit this year on a truly awful team.

C6k4vnYWkAAIoMU.jpg

All-time shot of two freaky superhumans

Never was one of the guys who blamed Pep for taking the money in 10 (when the Panthers went notoriously tightass during the uncapped year). But he belongs in Carolina.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Panthers and Saints are notoriously bad at the salary cap.

Panthers might win the crown for paying two separate RBs ridiculous money while the rest of the league was giving similar players chump change.

He was the definition of "solid backup" who missed most of the 2ND half of last season with a pec injury. Already have two more like him on the roster for Vrabel to work with
Fair enough.. I'll just do my Dega impression

Come home John..

I'm reading that the Packers broke off contract negotiations with Cook?

Thompson, what the fuck are you doing!?
Going to draft Ez's boy OH Howard?

Duxxy3

I wonder where RG3 and Kap are going to sign. Would anyone want either guy as a backup? Usually the backup is a young guy being developed or a vet who knows his role and helps the starter prepare during the week. Neither guy really fits either role

RG3 would be a fantastic backup that could lead the practice squad when the defense is playing a more mobile QB.

Tom Penny

Panthers and Saints are notoriously bad at the salary cap.

Panthers might win the crown for paying two separate RBs ridiculous money while the rest of the league was giving similar players chump change.
When you can sign two running backs top dollar in a passing league you have to do it.

Mainly chilling in my mom's old town not to far from Guadalajara, but going to Nuevo Leon for my neice's graduation.

Oh what town? My mom is from bolaños, Jalisco, tiny little place north of Guadalajara.

I know the Browns are universally known as the QB deathbed but the Jets and Texans have to be in the same shitshow ballpark, no?

Kinda, except Browns wish they've had the tiny success the Jets/Texans have had.

Hurney's biggest fuckups as GM:

The 2009 Draft (atrocious)

The first 2 weeks after the lockout was lifted in 2011 when he thought it was time to give out money like candy. 34, 28, and 95 all got stupidly huge deals then.

Pepiope

This is almost as bad as Kas but at least you've been
cheated out of
a superbowl
It's sucks being cheated out of a SB and then having other NFC East fans approve of the Patriot way just because it means us losing. I cheered on the Giants both times, and I know I made the right decision.

bigosc2k

Banned
Oh what town? My mom is from bolaños, Jalisco, tiny little place north of Guadalajara.

Kinda, except Browns wish they've had the tiny success the Jets/Texans have had.
My mom's home town is called San Nicholas de Ibarra which is not to far from Chapala.

Chivas!

My parents are from Chapala, which is about half an hour away from Guadalajara.
Man I never thought I would meet some one on gaf that knows about Chapala
You like chivas and 49ers
635975575278483120-1878234757_Unknown.jpeg

Tequila! Cool.
And that bullshit Patron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom