• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

V3MfIV8.gif

Hindl

Well good thing he will be opposite Torey and Mathews, better QB, and overall better team.

What potential suspension is he facing?

Oh I'm pumped for Alshon with some reservations. I think I've just been burned in FA too many times recently so I feel like something is gonna go wrong. But he's an elite receiver. He's definitely not top 5 tho. He's right around 10

Bitanator

Oh I'm pumped for Alshon with some reservations. I think I've just been burned in FA too many times recently so I feel like something is gonna go wrong. But he's an elite receiver. He's definitely not top 5 tho. He's right around 10

Is he around top ten? Talent wise the dude is a freak, I think he will make your team better for sure, and with the Redskins fucking everything up again, Dallas only has to worry about two division teams.

Sephzilla

Ted: here is our offer

Cook's agent: we want more

Ted: ok bye

Not sure why you're getting bent out of shape for a backup safety and a TE that just runs fast

Thompson is really coasting drafting a top 5 LT and a competent LG to replace one of the best in the game

If only he could predict concussions and sophomore slumps
Thompsons defense draft picks haven't panned out in years and he let's the halfway decent ones walk. Ted's draft and develop system hasn't been panning out for the last few years even when healthy. It makes his ineptitude in free agency look even bigger when his strong suit as a GM isn't working either. And in general the Packers shouldn't be subtracting at this point.

It's also worth noting that Rodgers reiterated multiple times that Cook should be a top priority for the offense.

Mrbob

Shit that Marty signing is great for GB.

As long as he stays healthy he'll tear it up with Rodgers throwing the ball to him.

Eleuin

Thompsons defense draft picks haven't panned out in years and he let's the halfway decent ones walk. Ted's draft and develop system hasn't been panning out for the last few years even when healthy. It makes his ineptitude in free agency look even bigger when his strong suit as a GM isn't working either. And in general the Packers shouldn't be subtracting at this point.

It's also worth noting that Rodgers reiterated multiple times that Cook should be a top priority for the offense.
Mike Daniels? Nick Perry? Dix? Are these not defensive draft picks?

If only ted would look at FA he would see all the all pros they could sign at CB for pennies

Hyde is the 14th highest paid safety, but tell me we should keep the guy who can't beat out players at either S or CB

Who is to say Cook wasn't a priority? They offered a contract and he didn't like it or they didn't as they deemed him replaceable

You know through FA or the draft

Was cook not a late signing after being cut by the rams? They just signed Bennett

Re-fucking-lax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom