• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

baker-mayfield-fu-manchu-oklahoma-sooners-football.jpg

Baker Football

Hindl

Best part of the switch? I'm visiting my buddy in upstate NY and with any other console I just wouldn't play games. But with the switch I can get in some Zelda in the morning before everyone wakes up

Fox318

What the hell is the context to that gif. There is so much going on, it's kind of amazing.

Father is a political professor and presenter for the BBC on the Korean peninsula who sometimes works from home. He was Skyping into the BBC to explain the recent political ousting of the South Korean President due to claims of corruption and favoritism.

Near the end of the interview his kids just storm in and the wife/mother rushes in to try and get them out of the room all while the father no sells being pissed off as fuck that this is happening on tv.

I can see how the forst kid got in the room but I don't know what the fuck the wife was doing to let the baby get in the room for the 10 minutes they had to stay out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom