• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

When you walk in on your boy getting serviced
5WQVq36.gif

that was the moment that killed me the most.
'

Rorschach

Scooter isn't really squickening to the Bucs is he? The same team that spends all profits on ManU's roster? I guess they are the opposite of the Skins as they spend all their time at the floor of the cap instead of at the ceiling.

Sanjuro

I ordered a pizza to my hotel the other night. Guy tried calling me, but I had already passed out. He never left his car to try the delivery. 😥

I just hired a Turkey (well Chicken, they order the wrong animal and alive) I won from bowling a Turkey in Yakuza 0 as a Finical Adviser....I have to pay it $300 a day each time I use Nuggets (the Chicken's name) to advise over my real estate....I love this game/franchise.

Vixdean

A lot of moves by Gettleman but no real impact signings other than Kalil. Be nice if Russell Shepard can develop into a reliable possession guy.

brentech

Father is a political professor and presenter for the BBC on the Korean peninsula who sometimes works from home. He was Skyping into the BBC to explain the recent political ousting of the South Korean President due to claims of corruption and favoritism.

Near the end of the interview his kids just storm in and the wife/mother rushes in to try and get them out of the room all while the father no sells being pissed off as fuck that this is happening on tv.

I can see how the forst kid got in the room but I don't know what the fuck the wife was doing to let the baby get in the room for the 10 minutes they had to stay out.
lol - I think I read about this story in passing but none of it clicked seeing the gifs.
Shit is great.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Scooter isn't really squickening to the Bucs is he? The same team that spends all profits on ManU's roster? I guess they are the opposite of the Skins as they spend all their time at the floor of the cap instead of at the ceiling.

The Detroit Lions bandwagon is getting ready to leave the station and all are welcome aboard. Yes, even Scooter.

Word on the street is Sidney Jones tore his Achilles' tendon at Pro Day today. Brutal.

That sucks, he was one of the players I wanted the Lions to potentially take at #21.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom