• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAT

Giants get some offensive line...help?

Mike Garafolo‏ @MikeGarafolo
OT DJ Fluker agrees to a one-year deal with the Giants, source says. Former 11th overall pick gets a chance to reset his career.

I know Fluker has severely underperformed, but he's replacing either Marshall Newhouse or John Jerry so it's not exactly the biggest shoes to fill.

Eleuin

Lang followed the hawks on Twitter

Guess he picked a winning culture over playing for his home state and depending on Stafford lol

Striker

Watched Kong and come home to see the Giants signed Fluker. Now curious what positions he's at and where he had most success in San Diego. He's a big boy like Flowers but bad feet. Hope Solari can pull some magic out of his ass.

Expecting Reese and McAdoo to keep Flowers at LT.

Read the Saints wanted Jenkins + 2nd instead. Still, to give up your best DB and an early pick.
I would have done that deal in a second I can't believe it is real. Cooks has that young djax take the top off ability with out the baggage. I am shocked Howie didn't jump at that if it was a real offer.

DMczaf

This post in the OP makes more sense now

When I see Mech during the offseason .....

tumblr_ltmzt32oXu1qigt4go1_500.gif

Mindlog

108 brats in the offseason.
What I am saying is that if you come to one of my soirées during the offseason you will be serviced.

MechDX

I have come a conclusion on Romo's release being delayed.

Romo wants to be in Houston. Houston wants Romo here and Jerry doesnt like this idea AT ALL.

If Dak goes out next year and hits a sophomore slump and Romo has even the slightest of success in Houston, Cowboy fans will be screaming like the bitches they are. If by some miracle Romo leads the Texans to their first Super Bowl Jerry wouldnt be able to eat or sleep. He controls NFL fandom in this state and doesnt like the idea of anyone moving in on his turf. He is playing a game hoping Denver will bite as Romo is probably "ok" with going there but they are ultimately his 2nd choice. He cant trade him anywhere else because Tony will just say "no. I wont play there" and negate the trade. If he has success in Denver Jerry would see it as not that big of a deal because he is far away in Colorado. For those who dont know "football culture" in Texas its basically bigger than God and the Switch

Jerry wants his cake and to eat it too but he is in a losing situation here. I firmly believe the Texans know he wants to come here and Jerry is scrambling at the last minute to avoid that situation. Rick and BOB are just waiting it out.

Bitanator

I have come a conclusion on Romo's release being delayed.

Romo wants to be in Houston. Houston wants Romo here and Jerry doesnt like this idea AT ALL.

If Dak goes out next year and hits a sophomore slump and Romo has even the slightest of success in Houston, Cowboy fans will be screaming like the bitches they are. If by some miracle Romo leads the Texans to their first Super Bowl Jerry wouldnt be able to eat or sleep. He controls NFL fandom in this state and doesnt like the idea of anyone moving in on his turf. He is playing a game hoping Denver will bite as Romo is probably "ok" with going there but they are ultimately his 2nd choice. He cant trade him anywhere else because Tony will just say "no. I wont play there" and negate the trade. If he has success in Denver Jerry would see it as not that big of a deal because he is far away in Colorado. For those who dont know "football culture" in Texas its basically bigger than God and the Switch

Jerry wants his cake and to eat it too but he is in a losing situation here. I firmly believe the Texans know he wants to come here and Jerry is scrambling at the last minute to avoid that situation. Rick and BOB are just waiting it out.

I agree but the real question is does MechDX want Romo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom