• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
When the girls see the JCBs enter the club:

C6r0fZFVAAAG4p-.jpg

Pepiope

Don't believe it but if true, Eagles weren't serious about Cooks.

You said Chip didn't have the never quit attitude cause he isn't from Philly. Well neither is anyone else on the team.
No no. Chip had that qyote, "we're from philly and we fight", but he gave up his last season here. He ran like 3 plays.
Why are the Eagles letting Bennie Logan leave? He's really good and is a locker room leader.

Pep please spin this
I heard we want the DT from NY, Hankins. I believe we'll end up with one of those 2, but I am also fine with Beau taking over at DT if the price is too high, though I'd prefer him as a rotational guy.

bionic77

Zelda might be the greatest game of all time.

Which would make bomb arrows the greatest item in the greatest game of all time
I just took out a joke boss.

Dude was just a clown. Still a fun battle though and a nice end to a shit load of sneaking.

The amount of content in this game and the quality of it all is fucking insane.

bionic77

I suck at finding the seeds in Zelda.

I have found like 30-40 shrines in a week and about to start my second dungeon but I have 5 fucking seeds.

Striker

I heard we want the DT from NY, Hankins. I believe we'll end up with one of those 2, but I am also fine with Beau taking over at DT if the price is too high, though I'd prefer him as a rotational guy.
Big Hank is a weird one. He had a terrific second season rushing the QB but hasn't been as effective since. Granted he was paired with garbage in 2015 and then got hurt. Last season he was surrounded by the best DT in the game and two really good ends, getting one on one situations, yet wasn't quite successful rushing the passer as you would hope. Spags often took him out on 3rd down for Bromley.

I admit I would prefer re-signing him over JPP because of JPP having way more question marks but that's not how the FO feels. It is odd if he goes to Philly because they let go of Logan just like that and I felt he was an incredible run stuffer.

Generate

Banned
Yeah I have not done much of that. I will remedy it though because I needs more slots!

Find the highest peak in an area and climb as high as you can. Theres usually one up there. Also look for weird rock formations and patterns, and stumps with a leaf on it.

Gobias

Banned
I find a lot of the seeds but I just loving exploring every nook and cranny and climbing every mountain. Every time I climb to a high point I see tons of spots I want to run to. It's amazing how rewarding running all over the world actually is. There's also some sort of cool new secret.

Watched Kong and come home to see the Giants signed Fluker. Now curious what positions he's at and where he had most success in San Diego. He's a big boy like Flowers but bad feet. Hope Solari can pull some magic out of his ass.

Expecting Reese and McAdoo to keep Flowers at LT.
I'm expecting him at RG. That's where he should play. I don't think he's a quality tackle though I wouldn't be shocked to see him at RT if Jerry is resigned for pennies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Yeah having the Wii U version can kinda blow.

I want to play more Zelda but the Wii U is hooked up downstairs so I'm laying in bed Zelda-less like a bitch.

I'm also not getting any servicing right now.

bionic77

I want to play more Zelda but the Wii U is hooked up downstairs so I'm laying in bed Zelda-less like a bitch.

To get full service you need the Switch.

Ain't no HD ice cubes or rooftop bitches coming out of a Wii U.

bionic77

Without our sacrifices by buying the Wii U you all wouldn't be able to get serviced, you should be grateful.
I would have picked up one by now if the damn thing ever went on sale.

The U is the only Nintendo console I have not owned other than the virtua boy (which doesn't count).

I have owned every Sony console other than the Vita. And ever Sega console other then the Saturn (I didn't know shit about this console until way later via the internet).

Never owned a MS console. Sorry yankee.

You need the switch. Before it came out I said ehhh idk how often I'll use portable mode. But it's so good, so seamless, sometimes I just play portable!

I will buy all my indie games on switch if possible. Snipperclips is incredible and I have had many women approach me about a sudden undefinable attraction since purchasing the game/switch.

It's time to take the plunge and become a JCB. Don't ever be afraid to succeed in life!

Gobias

Banned
I feel like all these indie games coming to the Switch is kind of a system seller. Being able to play things like Stardew Valley on the go is a great thing.

Slo

I feel like all these indie games coming to the Switch is kind of a system seller. Being able to play things like Stardew Valley on the go is a great thing.

Everybody I talk to is going crazy about Stardew Valley. At the fire hall, at the office, at grad school, and my kid's sport events. People won't shut up about it.

What the fuck is Stardew Valley?

bionic77

Everybody I talk to is going crazy about Stardew Valley. At the fire hall, at the office, at grad school, and my kid's sport events. People won't shut up about it.

It is a redneck RPG.

Gaming is getting so spread out that they even made a game just for you Slo!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

It's basically Harvest Moon with more stuff to do.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I would have picked up one by now if the damn thing ever went on sale.

The U is the only Nintendo console I have not owned other than the virtua boy (which doesn't count).

I have owned every Sony console other than the Vita. And ever Sega console other then the Saturn (I didn't know shit about this console until way later via the internet).

Never owned a MS console. Sorry yankee.

So Mario Kart will be a new game for you?

Lucky!

You need the switch. Before it came out I said ehhh idk how often I'll use portable mode. But it's so good, so seamless, sometimes I just play portable!

I will buy all my indie games on switch if possible. Snipperclips is incredible and I have had many women approach me about a sudden undefinable attraction since purchasing the game/switch.

It's time to take the plunge and become a JCB. Don't ever be afraid to succeed in life!

Getting one this summer/fall when the library gets more fleshed out.

Totally excited about Stardew Valley portable though. I have it on PC but I'd rather play it on the Switch.

I just tried some 3D VR movies, it's so awesome,

I have come a conclusion on Romo's release being delayed.

Romo wants to be in Houston. Houston wants Romo here and Jerry doesnt like this idea AT ALL.

If Dak goes out next year and hits a sophomore slump and Romo has even the slightest of success in Houston, Cowboy fans will be screaming like the bitches they are. If by some miracle Romo leads the Texans to their first Super Bowl Jerry wouldnt be able to eat or sleep. He controls NFL fandom in this state and doesnt like the idea of anyone moving in on his turf. He is playing a game hoping Denver will bite as Romo is probably "ok" with going there but they are ultimately his 2nd choice. He cant trade him anywhere else because Tony will just say "no. I wont play there" and negate the trade. If he has success in Denver Jerry would see it as not that big of a deal because he is far away in Colorado. For those who dont know "football culture" in Texas its basically bigger than God and the Switch

Jerry wants his cake and to eat it too but he is in a losing situation here. I firmly believe the Texans know he wants to come here and Jerry is scrambling at the last minute to avoid that situation. Rick and BOB are just waiting it out.

Yup this is all Jerry being an idiot, best thing he could have done was keep Romo and have him win back his spot in camp. He already did Romo dirty by not giving him a good enough team until last year and now he pulls this bullshit. I hope Romo plays the Cowboys this year and just stomps them at home. (With the Texans preferably)

No no. Chip had that qyote, "we're from philly and we fight", but he gave up his last season here. He ran like 3 plays.

He gave up because the account blocked his trade for Marcus.

Chip was in charge. Howie couldn't block him.
You don't believe that for one second. Are you really going to make me pull up the accountants quote when chip was the gm about how dumb it is to trade up for a QB? To bad he didn't take his own advice before trading up for check down Wentz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom