• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmdorsey

How's Hageman holding up? I wanted him that draft year.

He got better towards to the end of the season. There were questions early on about his work ethic and commitment, but he seems to be finally coming around. I'm thinking he will start seeing more snaps this upcoming season with Tyson Jackson and Babineaux being gone.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Also I sincerely hope we keep butler I just am not super confident on that. Let's say it's rowe, butler, Gilmore... That's stacked but who plays slot?

Whoa GAF talking football and fitness, two things I love dearly...why am I just seeing this thread?

Should have known it was some cool FB fans after that awesome Super Bowl thread tho

Also is there a fitness group of some sort? I could use diet, routine tips

Hello new friend!

Who do you root for and how many pull-ups can you do?
Pats fan, but I dunno if I'm in love with Brady or the team, guess we'll see when he retires. 42? 43? Is my guess...

I can do about 25 pull-ups straight, which is pretty lousy as I'm a short guy only about 170 lbs

Whoa GAF talking football and fitness, two things I love dearly...why am I just seeing this thread?

Should have known it was some cool FB fans after that awesome Super Bowl thread tho

Welcome friend and yes we are all health conscious here, our official after work out meals include Taco Bell and Popeyes and #TeamOld (Myself included) can still go. (Except for DM)

... paging Sanjuro in 3...2....1..

Fantomex

Pats fan, but I dunno if I'm in love with Brady or the team, guess we'll see when he retires. 42? 43? Is my guess...

I can do about 25 pull-ups straight, which is pretty lousy as I'm a short guy only about 170 lbs

200.gif

Me and Bread can probably hit triple digits easily, but overall I would say you're pretty good. We also need your age to determine whether or not you're in team old or not. Very important.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Me and Bread can probably hit triple digits easily, but overall I would say you're pretty good. We also need your age to determine whether or not you're in team old or not. Very important.

What is your age? What is breads age? Last I heard watching breadstream got people put on a list.

Fitts

So the Holmes debacle was a mistake by the NFLPA. It was listed as a done deal for all to see when it was submitted as an offer. Now everyone knows what the Bills offered and he apparently has other teams still interested in him so they can easily be outbid.

Amazing.

Ken is the worst SF character, tho.

just turned 30 a few weeks ago...barely 5:7 and right at 170. Triple digits sounds impossible!! On my best day I can do 30??! Wth?! Show me the way...please. Just lost a good friend who barely hit 55 due to heart attack. I'm trying to eat green and live clean, but I'll admit I abhor the gym. Want to accomplish my goals mostly with running and the body weight movements.

Tks bra

I'm 24. Bread doesn't age, he's like Hercules, a Demi-God.

Drew Bledsoe is the greatest Quarterback in Patriots history. Please tell me you don't put pineapple on your pizza.
Nah I hate pineapples on my Pizza lol...

And I think Brady is the greatest because of his talent level. From what I've seen, Brady shouldn't be this successful. He's tall with large hands and pretty accurate with a ball, but that's about it. So many other players seem much more naturally talented than him, so I just kinda admire that work-hard get it done attitude. It's inspirational really. In terms of talent I think Aaron Rodgers is actually the best QB in the game, and I'm open to hear about Bledsoe, I didn't watch much football when he was the man in Pats Nation.

So the Holmes debacle was a mistake by the NFLPA. It was listed as a done deal for all to see when it was submitted as an offer. Now everyone knows what the Bills offered and he apparently has other teams still interested in him so they can easily be outbid.

Amazing.

Ken is the worst SF character, tho.
Ken is the greatest of all time and you know it...I'm team blondie

Ken
Cammy
Guile

Maybe Sakura sometimes...but Ken has been my main forever. I'm fairly competent at SFV too. According to GAF I'm one of the "GAF bosses" on the forum lol. Cheesy but made me proud, tho I'm rusty right now haven't played in months

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Ken is the greatest of all time and you know it...I'm team blondie

Ken
Cammy
Guile

Maybe Sakura sometimes...but Ken has been my main forever. I'm fairly competent at SFV too. According to GAF I'm one of the "GAF bosses" on the forum lol.

Thoughts on the switch?

just turned 30 a few weeks ago...barely 5:7 and right at 170. Triple digits sounds impossible!! On my best day I can do 30??! Wth?! Show me the way...please. Just lost a good friend who barely hit 55 due to heart attack. I'm trying to eat green and live clean, but I'll admit I abhor the gym. Want to accomplish my goals mostly with running and the body weight movements.

Tks bra

You're on #TeamOld! Welcome!

Dinner is at 5pm, we usually just go to Sizzler.

Nah I hate pineapples on my Pizza lol...

And I think Brady is the greatest because of his talent level. From what I've seen, Brady shouldn't be this successful. He's tall with large hands and pretty accurate with a ball, but that's about it. So many other players seem much more naturally talented than him, so I just kinda admire that work-hard get it done attitude. It's inspirational really. In terms of talent I think Aaron Rodgers is actually the best QB in the game, and I'm open to hear about Bledsoe, I didn't watch much football when he was the man in Pats Nation.
The cheating helps Brady a lot

Bread

Banned
omni i regret to inform you that your application to pats nation has been denied.

on the positive side, there is space for you if you decide to root for all teams. look at it this way, you are still a pats fan but you get to also root for every other team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom