• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Favorite 24 hour drunk fast food place? Go.

WaffleHouse.jpg

fema-is-tracking-hurricane-matthew-using-the-waffle-house-index.jpg

Fuck football.

Edit: Just saw the "fast food" qualifier. Fuck it, I'm still keeping Waffle House as my answer!

Fantomex

Zelda is an absolute masterpiece. I had to make myself stop playing. The servicing was too much. This boy was too happy. I'm getting some armor and guardian weapons that are powerful and stylish. It's like Tom Ford and Lucasfilms decided to make Hyrule Armor. The only other game that has captured me like this is Super Metroid and maybe a distant 3rd was San Andreas. But SA had flaws with shooting.

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS FOLLOW THE DAMN TRAIN CJ!

bionic77

That's a very 80s or early 90s story. Glad to see some people are still not self aware. Makes me happy!

Zelda is an absolute masterpiece. I had to make myself stop playing. The servicing was too much. This boy was too happy. I'm getting some armor and guardian weapons that are powerful and stylish. It's like Tom Ford and Lucasfilms decided to make Hyrule Armor. The only other game that has captured me like this is Super Metroid and maybe a distant 3rd was San Andreas. But SA had flaws with shooting.

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS FOLLOW THE DAMN TRAIN CJ!
The JCBs delivered!

Duxxy3

Doesn't meant he'll get drafted first.

I'd definitely take him over Cook though. He didn't look great at the combine outside of the 40. Along with off the field and health issues. Problems that McCaffrey doesn't have.

Report: Raiders 'strongly considering' acquiring Marshawn Lynch

- Got me ��, at the gym this morning

Don't care if he runs all over the Patriots, I'd love to see beast mode back.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Del Taco.

Followed by Jack in the Box.

When I was a youth the end of night fast food place everyone would hit up was a Burger King that for some reason was open until 5am every night.

Let's be real Burger King was mostly trash but the appeal was just going there ordering some fries or a drink and see what everyone else was up to that night at like 3 in the morning before heading home.

bionic77

You're right, I'm going to have to give it a try next time I'm at a bar. Wish me luck gentlemen.
It is going to be a great story to your kids when this leads you to finding the girl of your dreams.

Kids: "How did you and mommy meet?"
BigAT: "Thats a funny story. I was at a bar by myself and I wanted to test out a new line so I went up to an attractive women and asked if she wanted to 'fool around' (at this point in the story you will use air quotes and being to blink aggressively. Yadda yadda yadda, 9 months later we were married and you were born a few days after that."

Report: Raiders 'strongly considering' acquiring Marshawn Lynch

- Got me 😊, at the gym this morning

Why do you want 31 year old RB who was out out football last year, hurt the whole year before that?

I don't see it happening. Especially do not want to give up a draft pick or pay him what he probably wants 8 mil or so.

Hindl

Del Taco.

Followed by Jack in the Box.

Wawa if it counts. If not, I dunno there's not really any 24 hour fast food around here besides your usual McDonalds and Burger King. No Del Taco, no Jack in the Box, nothing

Beefy

It is going to be a great story to your kids when this leads you to finding the girl of your dreams.

Kids: "How did you and mommy meet?"
BigAT: "Thats a funny story. I was at a bar by myself and I wanted to test out a new line so I went up to an attractive women and asked if she wanted to 'fool around' (at this point in the story you will use air quotes and being to blink aggressively. Yadda yadda yadda, 9 months later we were married and you were born a few days after that."

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=232230741&postcount=96

This post by him is worse.

"It's like XCOM"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom