• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarnet87

I got bored 30 minutes into the first one; was very disappointed since friends kept telling me how great it was. It failed to tickle my fancy.

I got maybe 5-6 hours in. Did the first mission or w/e and then got back to the citadel and was just going through chunk after chunk of dialogue trees bored out of my mind. I just can't get into games like that. I like a good story, but I don't feel the need to be part of the story and slow it down.

Me and Chris gonna bust him out Seal Team 6 style. Who is with us?

Greg? Your presence is mandatory

They won't see us coming!

stealth-cat.jpg

I got maybe 5-6 hours in. Did the first mission or w/e and then got back to the citadel and was just going through chunk after chunk of dialogue trees bored out of my mind. I just can't get into games like that. I like a good story, but I don't feel the need to be part of the story and slow it down.

I went back to playing BioShock for a second time.

Zach Brown appears to have finished his meeting with the Raiders:

Zach Brown‏Verified account @ZachBrown_55 10m10 minutes ago
Gone, Outta here 🛫 - moneybagg yo

I'm hoping he falls to 12 and hue rolls with Kessler for another season friend

I'm not really aiming for a specific QB, but id be ok with any of the top ones they might take. not aggressively for or against anyone. I kinda like the idea of OJ Howard at 12 and Myles at 1 though. HoKessler, put some respect on it.

Trubisky keeps on trying to pull at my heart strings though🤔🤔

I'm expecting a qb within those first 3 picks though

Hindl

Yeah croc I'm going, just the Sunday tho. Buddy's a huge tool fan and there's other people that day I wanna see. Why you coming up?

I'm not really aiming for a specific QB, but id be ok with any of the top ones they might take. not aggressively for or against anyone. I kinda like the idea of OJ Howard at 12 and Myles at 1 though. HoKessler, put some respect on it.

Yeah it wouldn't be the worst but it's either take an ok QB prospect or an impact player and at least give Kessler another year. And yeah I've seen Howard mocked to the browns, he'd be perfect. Browns need weapons on offense, and Howard could run routes but also block for Kessler AND Crowell. I'd be mad since the eagles wouldn't get him but it'd be a good pickup

Yeah croc I'm going, just the Sunday tho. Buddy's a huge tool fan and there's other people that day I wanna see. Why you coming up?

Yeah I'm there all 3 days. Staying at my friends apt he goes to Harvard Law so it's probably close.

Tool is seriously amazing live if they are on their game. No idea what to expect after such a long hiatus.

Once it gets closer I might PM you for contact info. I have literally zero plans right now except a place to stay and the tickets.

Hindl

Yeah I'm there all 3 days. Staying at my friends apt he goes to Harvard Law so it's probably close.

Tool is seriously amazing live if they are on their game. No idea what to expect after such a long hiatus.

Once it gets closer I might PM you for contact info. I have literally zero plans right now except a place to stay and the tickets.

Alright sweet yeah just hit me up. I live pretty close to there anyway so I'll be in the area even on the days I'm not going

I'm hoping he falls to 12 and hue rolls with Kessler for another season friend
Thank you friend.. but Bread's Bolts will probably with crush my dreams..

If Hooker is gone, I think I'm also okay with OJ at 12. Gary and OJ with Coleman would be solid I would say.

QB... I'm not sure I have a preference anymore.. I would say start Kessler again. But if OJ and my boy is gone.. Mitch or Watson I guess is the pick.

cdyhybrid

If he couldn't be motivated in a contract year and as an unrestricted free agent, I don't see what effect a measly $55,000 would have on him.

If he blows it this year he's probably done in the league for good. It's true, there's not a ton of extra motivation compared to a year ago, but that's why his contract is so short and incentive-heavy.

He'll put in the work. He won't promise to diet though.

He'll have the glorious Seattle summer to work out in!

But i thought Petey wants him around 240? Having him and Charles will be tough run game

245 I would assume, based on his contract.

Jarnet87

If he couldn't be motivated in a contract year and as an unrestricted free agent, I don't see what effect a measly $55,000 would have on him.

Even Durg Murten took a break from popping Molly and sucking to put together a phenomenal contract year season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom