• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAT

It is going to be a great story to your kids when this leads you to finding the girl of your dreams.

Kids: "How did you and mommy meet?"
BigAT: "Thats a funny story. I was at a bar by myself and I wanted to test out a new line so I went up to an attractive women and asked if she wanted to 'fool around' (at this point in the story you will use air quotes and being to blink aggressively. Yadda yadda yadda, 9 months later we were married and you were born a few days after that."

A modern day Romeo and Juliet.

Bruce Irvin Instagram Post

Based off the rumors that the Raiders want Lynch, the Seahawks will make Sherman available, and this post...one has to think...

I like how his ultimate end-goal was...fingering.

Nothing involving you know...his peter.

EDIT: I click on that St. Paddy's Day thread and now I see an ad for green donuts from Krispy Kreme. Why do Americans have to ruin every fucking thing?

MechDX

MATT MILLER'S SCOUTING NOTEBOOK: CLEMSON PRO DAY, NEW 2-ROUND MOCK DRAFT & MORE

Texans take Mahomes in the first and TJ Watt in the second.

excited-ron-swanson.gif

MechDX

Joe Mixon in the first round? Wow.

Not that far fetched. Keep hearing raving scouting reoports about his physical abilities and the list of teams not meeting with him is shorter than the teams that have or will. Shame really since he is a piece of shit.

Texans wont meet with him nor draft him

Guy has 49ers taking Fournette? wtf

Everyone said pre draft last year Zeke wasnt going in the first half of the draft last year. "Top 10 pick on a RB!?!?! lolz". Fournette is a game changer like Zeke

Yes I had Zeke going early last year

Hindl

I was thinking about Mixon vs Cook. Mixon's shit is well-known, no real need to get into it. There were thoughts he could slip to the 4th or 5th, or even go undrafted. Of course with the good combine and everything he's back up to the 2nd but whatever. That's another story. But Cook is a bona fide 1st round pick, potentially even Top 20. Hell I was very high on him before digging into his past. But, in addition to also hitting a woman, there was an incident where he and a few others shot off BB guns and caused property damage where he was arrested but not charged, and another case where he had puppies chained up tight and the smaller ones could barely breathe. So why is he getting such a pass? Is it literally just the video evidence?

I think Wilson is a slight reach at 14 but I like it. But not with OJ Howard still on the board. Malik McDowell in the 2nd would be awesome though

I was thinking about Mixon vs Cook. Mixon's shit is well-known, no real need to get into it. There were thoughts he could slip to the 4th or 5th, or even go undrafted. Of course with the good combine and everything he's back up to the 2nd but whatever. That's another story. But Cook is a bona fide 1st round pick, potentially even Top 20. Hell I was very high on him before digging into his past. But, in addition to also hitting a woman, there was an incident where he and a few others shot off BB guns and caused property damage where he was arrested but not charged, and another case where he had puppies chained up tight and the smaller ones could barely breathe. So why is he getting such a pass? Is it literally just the video evidence?
Pretty much yes

BigAT

The #Giants and star pass-rusher Jason Pierre-Paul have agreed to terms on a multi-year contract, source said. Huge.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/842757391733145600

Glad it got done, hopefully the damage isn't too bad. As well as he has recovered from the hand thing, JPP has still had injury issues throughout his career (back stuff especially) so hopefully the Giants have a reasonable way out after a couple of years.

On the plus side, this should provide some immediate cap relief since they no longer have to pay his franchise tag for this year.

Pretty much yes

Tom Penny

It is going to be a great story to your kids when this leads you to finding the girl of your dreams.

Kids: "How did you and mommy meet?"
BigAT: "Thats a funny story. I was at a bar by myself and I wanted to test out a new line so I went up to an attractive women and asked if she wanted to 'fool around' (at this point in the story you will use air quotes and being to blink aggressively. Yadda yadda yadda, 9 months later we were married and you were born a few days after that."
Knocking up a Tinder chick is a truly frightening thought. I'm sure it happens..

MechDX

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago
More
Giants expected to sign former Jets QB Geno Smith, per @JordanRaanan and me. Smith and Brandon Marshall teammates again.

Giants trading a 2nd and ELi to Houston for a 4th confirmed

Striker

Man, JPP got paid. $54 mil guaranteed and up to $17 mil a year. Going all in in Eli's last years.

Also re-signed Josh Johnson. Hopefully the loser between he and Geno is cut after camp.

Hindl

What if Geno becomes the new Eli? ��

At the very least he won't be as durable as Eli

Man, JPP got paid. $54 mil guaranteed and up to $17 mil a year. Going all in in Eli's last years.

Also re-signed Josh Johnson. Hopefully the loser between he and Geno is cut after camp.

Yeah that's petty crazy. He's got the production, but still. That's near a top tier contact

bionic77

Knocking up a Tinder chick is a truly frightening thought. I'm sure it happens..
Dumb people are so lucky.

They don't understand consequences so they live most of their life without any fear. They are only thinking of the immediate gratification (in this instance the busting). Not thinking about the kid that might result from said busting or any of the things that accompany said child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom