• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindl

Thank you friend.. but Bread's Bolts will probably with crush my dreams..

If Hooker is gone, I think I'm also okay with OJ at 12. Gary and OJ with Coleman would be solid I would say.

QB... I'm not sure I have a preference anymore.. I would say start Kessler again. But if OJ and my boy is gone.. Mitch or Watson I guess is the pick.

Breads bolts can take Jamaal Adams

Imagine being paid $55,000 to just not be fat? We're in the wrong business, fam.

Yeah but then you get CTE

bionic77

Same for me, except it's current events and not gaming.

Hindl are you by chance going to Boston Calling?
Fucking current events.

I would rather live in Hyrule.

Imagine being paid $55,000 to just not be fat? We're in the wrong business, fam.
You shouldn't need to be paid to not be fat. It is horrible being fat and amazing being in shape. You pay the consequences for being fat pretty early on in life. I know people in their 30s who have had heart attacks.

Thank you friend.. but Bread's Bolts will probably with crush my dreams..

If Hooker is gone, I think I'm also okay with OJ at 12. Gary and OJ with Coleman would be solid I would say.

QB... I'm not sure I have a preference anymore.. I would say start Kessler again. But if OJ and my boy is gone.. Mitch or Watson I guess is the pick.

the one thing I would say though is...... if they have a preference for a specific guy, a guy they think they need to have at Qb. you probably can't wait till 12, hoping he falls. if they identify one guy I'm fine with them trading up for him, they amassed the future picks for a reason. I remember Hue saying they liked a guy, but weren't sure he'd be there at 12. have no problems with trading up. personally think this is a pretty likely scenario. believe they have like 22 or 23 picks over these 2 years.

pretty impressive the way they've grabbed picks since they took over last year.

bionic77

Bionic is a body shamer.
Ninja you can be fat if you want to.

But my eyes and your cholesterol don't lie my friend.

You are old as fuck now and once you get to your age you have to start paying the consequences for your actions when you are younger.

Fat as fuck? Say hello to back pain, heart disease, diabetes and possibly a flaccid ass penis that you never get to see anymore.

Sharing hookers with friends to save money? Say hello to STDs and that Gronk lifestyle.

Single in your 30s? Say hello to being that old guy in the club.

No savings? Say hello to still sleeping in a piss stained mattress from IKEA that you bought in college and living in an apartment for the foreseeable future.

PS4 instead of Switch? You ain't ever going to be a JCB.

Breads bolts can take Jamaal Adams
They could.. but they won't..

the one thing I would say though is...... if they have a preference for a specific guy, a guy they think they need to have at Qb. you probably can't wait till 12, hoping he falls. if they identify one guy I'm fine with them trading up for him, they amassed the future picks for a reason. I remember Hue saying they liked a guy, but weren't sure he'd be there at 12. have no problems with trading up. personally think this is a pretty likely scenario. believe they have like 22 or 23 picks over these 2 years.

pretty impressive the way they've grabbed picks since they took over last year.
It is.. if they are sold on a guy and can pay a reasonable price.. yeah do it.. I would prefer no RG3 trades. I just don't want to when we could use more depth elsewhere personally..

I'm doing better BG.. I'm open to drafting a QB now..

Hard to forget when you never knew.

twIrlHU.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Thanks to bionic I researched heart attacks in your 30s.

Probabaly gonna have a George Costanza moment now even though smoking, drug use, and genetics seemed to be huge predictors.

bionic77

That was such a fun two hours.

There is a fun ass weapon you can use on death mountain.

Then after I fucked up some lizard people I saw my shrine marker glowing and you had to do some cool ass shit to find the shrine. Then the shrine was an amazing one. Honestly pretty close to a midsize dungeon in a regular Zelda game.

And I did this all while in my sons room while he went to sleep!

Connor Barwin is going to be miserable in LA.

No way he can take public transportation everywhere in that city.

Super glad he found another nice gig though. Awesome guy, great community work, and great taste in music.

That was such a fun two hours.

There is a fun ass weapon you can use on death mountain.

Then after I fucked up some lizard people I saw my shrine marker glowing and you had to do some cool ass shit to find the shrine. Then the shrine was an amazing one. Honestly pretty close to a midsize dungeon in a regular Zelda game.

And I did this all while in my sons room while he went to sleep!

I tried to go to the desert area a couple of days ago before I was strong enough to do so, those lizard people
started breathing fire
and they straight fucked my shit up!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Around here, everything gets the five second rule (especially raw ingredients before cooking) unless it's something saucy or wet so I'm already there.

I did pull a jar of crunchy peanut butter out of the trash that my girlfriend threw away (she hates crunchy) and finished it off overtime. Does that count?

Hindl

Man Zelda keeps on giving. I found out by accident today that you can pick up those little 20 health rock golems and throw them to kill them

Bread

Banned
Man Zelda keeps on giving. I found out by accident today that you can pick up those little 20 health rock golems and throw them to kill them
lol that's literally the first thing I did when I came upon one and I haven't tried to fight them any other way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom