• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Film doesn't matter, didn't you hear he's terrible and has no chance at improvement? Clearly that guy's cherry picking and ignoring all the terrible plays.

That's 8 gifs out of 12 games, would be much more convincing if all the gifs were from a single game. But then we wouldn't be 2-14 if he was actually effective in dissecting defenses.

If he was actually a good pocket QB as a niners fan I would gladly have him back but he has never shown himself capable of that ever since he took over the starting job.

Hindl

It's used to mess around with cap numbers. Auto-cancelling years like that appear in a not insignificant number of contracts.

But he's on a 2 year deal

Edit: Gutshot left out the rest of the tweets

Ben Volin‏Verified account
@BenVolin

1/2: Nick Foles signed 5-yr, $27.5m deal w/ Eagles w/ another $5m in incentives and up to $6m escalator for 2018 if he hits certain markers

Ben Volin‏Verified account
@BenVolin

2/2: But really it's a 2-year, $11m deal to be Wentz's backup, plus the $5m in incentives and $6m escalator.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Sanjuro, you in on this?

VKk7Rmd.jpg

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Never had Iceland. I could be down for some of that French Bread pizza shit.

Hey do you remember a specialty pizza... I wanna say it was a cheeseburger pizza or something weird like that. It was either dominos or Pizza hut. The crust on it was crispy/thin. I think it had bacon and some different type of cheese sauce. I made a thread about this and nobody remembers what it was.

Doomsayer

Since Kap seems to be a hot topic, here is a breakdown of his 2016 film

https://twitter.com/Brickwallblitz/status/842798194593554432

Film doesn't matter, didn't you hear he's terrible and has no chance at improvement? Clearly that guy's cherry picking and ignoring all the terrible plays.

I know not a lot of people watched the 9ers last year and I really don't blame them. I wasn't lying when I said Kap played well for us for the majority of the season. That Bears game though....

just ate a reese's peanut butter egg that was about the size of a cadbury egg, and it was at least 90% peanut butter

I hate myself

It's ok friend, i love you enough for both of us

I know not a lot of people watched the 9ers last year and I really don't blame them. I wasn't lying when I said Kap played well for us for the majority of the season. That Bears game though....

Don't let film review get in the way of #hottakes

Sanjuro

Hey do you remember a specialty pizza... I wanna say it was a cheeseburger pizza or something weird like that. It was either dominos or Pizza hut. The crust on it was crispy/thin. I think it had bacon and some different type of cheese sauce. I made a thread about this and nobody remembers what it was.

I know Papa John's did one with ketchup and mustard on it. Savages.

Sanjuro

It'll surprise people, but I often just do cheese pizza. I feel that if a place is good enough it can be a solid choice and overloading stuff with toppings just makes things messy sometimes.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
It'll surprise people, but I often just do cheese pizza. I feel that if a place is good enough it can be a solid choice and overloading stuff with toppings just makes things messy sometimes.

Love just cheese from Papa Gino's. Strong flavor in the cheese and nice soft thin crust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom