• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

Snaps by rookies this year. Spielman pretty much whiffed on every pick

C3ZtQM4XAAAYCwt.jpg

Benjamin Allbright
Benjamin Allbright – Verified account ‏@AllbrightNFL

With Mark Dominik likely headed to San Fran to be John Lynch's right hand, look for Jimmy Garoppolo to be in play there.
🤔🤔

bionic77

Nintendo needs to move up the release date of the Switch.

Another 6 weeks of the Trumps before we finally get salvation? That is asking a lot...

Line_HTX

Nintendo needs to move up the release date of the Switch.

Another 6 weeks of the Trumps before we finally get salvation? That is asking a lot...

You're asking The company that always take forever to release all of their shit to move up the date? Ya, OK sure.

bionic77

You're asking The company that always take forever to release all of their shit to move up the date? Ya, OK sure.
I worry that the Trumps and their allies are going to stop the JoyConBoyz from ever doing it. :(

Changing gears I watched Civil War while the kids were at the birthday party on Sunday and I have to say that was a really good movie (not something I usually say about Marvel movies). For how fucking dense that movie was story and character wise it was impressive that they actually pulled it off.

Sam Bradford.
Bradford was the perfect storm of events for that to happen though. Teddy suffers a season ending/maybe even a career ending injury right before the season starts. Vikings thought they were contenders and didn't have a ton of options at that point so close to the season. They were the ultimate form of desperate, you know this.

Jumping from 31/32 to the number 2 pick just for jimmy? Pls. Niners have options, they can literally have any of the qbs they want in the draft at the moment. I think 9ers will probably get jimmy but not for the kind of compensation you guys are talking about

Duxxy3

Bradford was the perfect storm of events for that to happen though. Teddy suffers a season ending/maybe even a career ending injury right before the season starts. Vikings thought they were contenders and didn't have a ton of option at that point so close to the season. They were the ultimate form of desperate, you know this.

Jumping from 31/32 to the number 2 pick just for jimmy? Pls. Niners have options, they can literally have any of the qbs they want in the draft at the moment. I think 9ers will probably get jimmy but not for the kind of compensation you guys are talking about

The QB's in this draft are awful.

Good morning

The QB's in this draft are awful.
There is no Jameis/Cam/Luck type of QBs in the draft sure...

But that doesn't mean that teams should scramble to take Jimmy..

If I'm a team with a decent team overall (and a decent o-line) I'd call McCloughlan or Stephen first for Kirk/Romo.

Spinluck

Is Speed Racer being a masterpiece a GAF inside joke?

Because that movie sucked ass.

I worry that the Trumps and their allies are going to stop the JoyConBoyz from ever doing it. :(

Changing gears I watched Civil War while the kids were at the birthday party on Sunday and I have to say that was a really good movie (not something I usually say about Marvel movies). For how fucking dense that movie was story and character wise it was impressive that they actually pulled it off.

Civil War was awesome. The biggest flaw IMO was how much it relied on the other films to progress it's story along with the characters. I'm sick of having to explain shit to non-nerds.

Pepiope

Bradford has accomplished nothing in his career except for fleecing teams and getting unearned contracts.
He got us a 1st and 4th round pick, and is breaking records in Minnesota. Jimmy God has accomplished nothing.

Whichever way you try to put it, Bradford is still the more valuable commodity.

They're better off doing what Howie did and hoping to get a pick from a team whose QB goes down in TC

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Is Speed Racer being a masterpiece a GAF inside joke?

Because that movie sucked ass.

Visually it was fucking awesome

Kinda mediocre outside that. It's weird that GAF shits on Avatar when it's exactly the same thing - visually amazing but ultimately a mediocre movie that I couldn't even tell you the plot of however many years later.

Tron was better than both as a movie but I don't see anybody jerking off to it!

Spinluck

Kinda mediocre outside that. It's weird that GAF shits on Avatar when it's exactly the same thing - visually amazing but ultimately a mediocre movie that I couldn't even tell you the plot of however many years later.

It looked nice, but I would never watch it again.

That thread was making me laugh. For how often some movies that I think are good get shit on in here, Speed Racer getting such high praise is kind of funny.

Tom Penny

He got us a 1st and 4th round pick, and is breaking records in Minnesota. Jimmy God has accomplished nothing.

Whichever way you try to put it, Bradford is still the more valuable commodity.

They're better off doing what Howie did and hoping to get a pick from a team whose QB goes down in TC
Ask any rational human being about Sam Bradford and they will all say overpaid gimp who got that last huge rookie contact in the NFL. That's his legacy.

Line_HTX

Tron Legacy had better music than the cheesy shit in Avatar.

JABEE

This is going to be a tough week in the Super Bowl thread. It's so hard to avoid talking about the elephant in the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom