• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a well known championship fan (my Cav), I didnt even step inside that NBA final thread if it wasn't game day. Too much tomfuckery.

Trust me I'm a well known championship fan

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Breadstream played himself and admitted to it.

Ok I'm not allowed to post half serious football discussion in there so I'll just stay here.

You used up all your leeway already in that thread, just trying to prevent you from hanging yourself. :p

bionic, I'd also tread lightly in the thread moving forward given your earlier posts in there.

Bread

Banned
the best part about the super bowl thread is pinning the lifelongs of both teams against each other. i apologize to all my fellow nflgaffers, i won't be able to continue the tradition further this year.

Bread

Banned
I thought it was funny
i enjoyed it as well

Breadstream would be left to me, and I would carry out what I've always said I would do. I would put DM in a home
i found the perfect place to bring DM!
giphy.gif

BigAT

the best part about the super bowl thread is pinning the lifelongs of both teams against each other. i apologize to all my fellow nflgaffers, i won't be able to continue the tradition further this year.

Someone that actually lived sports would never apologize. No wonder you moved to San Diego, which is Spanish for "casual sports fan".

squicken

This is what Pauline wrote this past December

Totally agree with the thought he needed to go back to school. His clumsy apology didn't help him and I have no sympathy for him if he gets udfa'd. I just think someone will roll the dice. If he isn't invited to the combine it'd be something else

bionic77

Coke is garbage..

Fact
Which are worse between Floy Facts and Trump facts?

Coke is pretty awesome if you drink it once a month or every once in awhile. Kind of gross if you drink it too often.

Changing topic to something more important. Damn, it can be tough being a JoyConBoyz without any JoyConz. We all got our pre-order but we have to suffer team Trump and actual Trump fucking up all of our shits and we have to suffer this bullshit without a JoyCon or Zelda?

Cmon man! Its tough out there. Give me my JoyCons Nintendo!

Jesus Christ

Somebody hold me back

Bring it..

Pepsi over Coke? KFC over Popeyes?

Say it ain't flo
It's true.. all of it..

They're all the same, regardless of branding. It's still high fructose corn syrup, AKA carcinogen.
We were drinking Pepsi these last 8 years and it was nice..

Now we're drinking Coke..

They aren't the same obviously..

Which are worse between Floy Facts and Trump facts?
You tell me huh.. you tell me..

all sodas are the same = all politicians are the same
Damn you.. you beat me to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom