• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

gutshot

Found a pic of Mech at radio row:
C3cufQ0UcAA-iLd.jpg:large

bionic77

Mango Fanta is the best soda
Never had this but mango anything is usually pretty awesome. Going to look out for this next time I go to Wegmans.

If you are eating some greasy ass food what goes better with it then a coke or a soda? You may as well go all in. No need to fucks around.

If I am eating healthy (most of the time), I usually just drink water. But if I am going to eat a Spicy Chicken Sandwich I may as well stop pretending and just get a delicious coke or whatever other shit beverages they provide.

That how JoyConBoyz do!

Just when you think floy has hit rock bottom, he digs deeper.
Like the country :(

Floy prefers flat Kroger brand cola with his KFC.
I don't shop at Kroger

Can we start operation ANIMU onto Floyd for his crimes against humanity? He may become useless to society, but its better then what he is now.
You don't have my consent

On this day 1 year ago, the dab was still alive and the President was black and not orange.

Can we return to those days?
I wish we could

JABEE

I feel like this is one of my best posts in the face of evil.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=150199232&postcount=10760

JABEE said:
Bish is a great man. He understand the gravity of the Patriot crimes against humanity. A tear is shed for the NFL and America today. Evil has won on this day. Evil has defeated this once righteous nation. We are backed into a corner. Nowhere to go. We must move on from this day and remember that what happened was not real.

It is invalid. Nothing happened today. The games are vacated in the minds of good football people.

NeoGAF has taken a stand today against the pernicious Patriot Scourge. Thank You.

I did not fully understand what loss truly was on that day.

Simpler times.

dmgo8iD.png

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=150201515#post150201515

MechDX

John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL 24m24 minutes ago
More
Texans expected to hire Wes Welker as assistant

Welkah going to turn Baexton into a slot monster.

Joe ThomasVerified account
‏@joethomas73

What a great pro bowl!! AFC wins and I double my yearly win total all in the same night!

Disrespect from inside the Cleve!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom