• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Blocked]

I wonder what kind of nonsense this says

It's like the opposite of the reaction this girl has for Julio.

julio.gif

;jnc

That is the only team I want to see Romo go to

Yeah I wouldn't mind

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I easily found multiple youtube videos of all defensive touchdowns in the 2016 regular season (Lots of Chiefs, Broncos, Chargers, Rams, Cardinals, Titans, Jags) but no one put together all of my favorite plays in football, Safeties!

bionic77

It's like the opposite of the reaction this girl has for Julio.

julio.gif
:lol

Less than 4 weeks to Switch and Zelda.

I hope most of you are wise enough to skip the Trump bowl on Sunday. We need to stay strong and focus on the good things we have in our lives. Seeing Trump win the SB is not the way to do that. Instead we will watch Big Trouble in Little China and maybe Laker highlights.

:lol

Less than 4 weeks to Switch and Zelda.

I hope most of you are wise enough to skip the Trump bowl on Sunday. We need to stay strong and focus on the good things we have in our lives. Seeing Trump win the SB is not the way to do that. Instead we will watch Big Trouble in Little China and maybe Laker highlights.

i am so excited for Switch i pre-ordered a 3rd console and i pre-ordered a 7th game. i'm keeping one of the consoles and selling the other 2 to family/friends AT COST so the scalpers like trump/tom brady/etc. can eat a bag of dicks

Sanjuro

The Switch will absolutely be a goddam hit. All of us will be able to play the one or two evenings of online multiplayer as Nintendo intended.

I'm still quite sour on the Switch, and I'm not giving Nintendo the benefit of the doubt especially whenever it involves their hardware. I see it doing decent in America, shit in Europe and goodish in Japan, of course the decent in America is assuming the dollar doesn't sink/crash in the following months...

bionic77

i am so excited for Switch i pre-ordered a 3rd console and i pre-ordered a 7th game. i'm keeping one of the consoles and selling the other 2 to family/friends AT COST so the scalpers like trump/tom brady/etc. can eat a bag of dicks
This is what a great man looks like.

Sorry Brady we are taking back this country one Switch at a time!

I might seriously take a day off to devote like 9 hours straight to Zelda. I owe it to all my fellow JoyConBoyz and non-fascist Americans. We about to be so blessed.

And to my single JoyConBoyz you do what needs to be done on the rooftops. Service unto others as you would be serviced yourself. It's in the fucking Switch manual so best abide by the rules. Remember you ain't no ugly boner or lonely PS4 bitch, you a JoyConBoy and we don't give a fuck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom