• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I refuse to believe the reports that you don't want to give up picks, you want to sign him for $20 mil a year minimum. He needs to do a bit more to earn that, but admire your courage in believing the 102385869001st QB is the charm that will turn the ship around
I don't want this... especially for a first..

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Why wouldn't the Browns want a possible two time Super Bowl winning QB on their team? Afraid of success? He was the starter at the beginning of this season for a team who made the playoffs!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Congrats on showing your lack of league knowledge

Schaub had good years until his arm fell off at the end of the 2012 season and he imploded in 2013

I just wanted to make sure you were paying attention. Schoob was getting compared to Rogers and Manning back then. No QB has ever fallen off so quickly. The Texans could have been a dynasty!

squicken

Squicken.. if this happens.. tell me we aren't making a colossal mistake..

How does anyone know? He played 1.5 games against easy opponents with the best coach in history pulling all the strings. It's really just a matter of how much he goes for. I'm not really sold on him being traded anyway, let alone to it already being some done deal to Cleveland

Bread

Banned
He looked really good in those 2 games he played this year. Small sample size, Belichick coaching, yes both true. But he made very good throws.

How does anyone know? He played 1.5 games against easy opponents with the best coach in history pulling all the strings. It's really just a matter of how much he goes for. I'm not really sold on him being traded anyway, let alone to it already being some done deal to Cleveland
Ok.. I hope that we aren't stupid that's all I can hope for..

Bread

Banned
Bill Simmons on his failed HBO show said:
I really believed, heading into the show, that there was a void for a new kind of smart interview show. Because there was Charlie Rose, and Howard Stern's podcast interviews [and nothing in between]. And I think, you know ... I just was wrong.

uhhh no Bill. People definitely wanted a smart interview show, you just didn't provide it. You had a drunk Ben Affleck come on and complain about Deflategate with you for 10 minutes in the first episode.

Gigglepoo

The Cardinals finished 3rd defensively in DVOA.

Sanjuro

Funny enough today my boss brought in popcorn to a meeting and then when leaving at the end of the day, someone left a whole pizza uneaten.

🍕

Tom Penny

I've been sick 4 days straight. I'm thinking of drinking myself into oblivion and hoping I wake up feeling better. Does scotch help the flu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom