• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone say cheerleaders?!

C3ngmsSXUAIb5sj.jpg:large

squicken

Ok.. I hope that we aren't stupid that's all I can hope for..

Really, I wouldn't kill the Browns if they traded for him, as long as what they give up is reasonable. I guess my worry would be that Belichick doesn't usually trade away useful players. If Jimmy is a potential franchise QB, and Brady is nearing 40, why part with him? The end comes very quick for old QBs

Really, I wouldn't kill the Browns if they traded for him, as long as what they give up is reasonable. I guess my worry would be that Belichick doesn't usually trade away useful players. If Jimmy is a potential franchise QB, and Brady is nearing 40, why part with him? The end comes very quick for old QBs
That's my fear

Jarnet87

Bruh Belly is retiring when Brady retires, it's written in the stars.

Line_HTX

I just saw everyone's favorite player of all time. JJ Watt. He was being interviewed by everyone's favorite news organization, Fox News.

I know how happy you all must be for me and him.

edit: Also had a 12 dollar Chicken Waffle. Hey, it was good.

Wait, the local FOX affiliate or FNC? Because I don't think FNC is even remotely interested.

Did you get the Brisket Curly Fries too?

jmdajr

Wait, the local FOX affiliate or FNC? Because I don't think FNC is even remotely interested.

Did you get the Brisket Curly Fries too?
No it was national Fox news. Chris Wallace was interviewing him.

I did not get the fries.

Also, Mars rover is yuuuuuuge!

Bitanator

Romo would be up against Mack and Von twice a year each

He'd be done before week 2

They only teams he would really choose are Denver/Chiefs no other team has offensive potential with a super bowl capable defense that is in the market for a QB. Maybe the Texans but I don't know if they can back away from Osweiler.

He'd face injury anywhere he goes really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom