• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker

Rapsheet says two potential trade parters for Romo are KC and Buffalo. KC makes sense. idk what Buffalo is doing
Buffalo's OC has coached Cutler before. I wouldn't be surprised if they went that route and probably draft someone as well.

Tyrod is another guy who will start somewhere. SF with Shanahan?

Weekend
TkPwJiK.gif

MechDX

You really think Houston will bid for JG?

No. There is a rumor I have seen that says BOB wants him but he is being over ridden by RIck Smith but its just a rumor.

I mentioned it to squicken the other day. After Hoyer and Mallett Im seriously gun shy about former Brady back ups. But if they ever was a team "built to win now just needs a QB" it is the Texans. A rookie is great but this system they run is complex and not easy to learn. Jimmy would be a huge step ahead of the learning curve.

No. There is a rumor I have seen that says BOB wants him but he is being over ridden by RIck Smith but its just a rumor.

I mentioned it to squicken the other day. After Hoyer and Mallett Im seriously gun shy about former Brady back ups. But if they ever was a team "built to win now just needs a QB" it is the Texans. A rookie is great but this system they run is complex and not easy to learn. Jimmy would be a huge step ahead of the learning curve.

I was playing Xbox with my best bud Yankee and he insists the Texans should give up two firsts for Bradford.

Pretty much everything about this post could be used as proof of your insanity.
The Texans are literally one player away from competing. That windows won't stay open long. They should do whatever it takes to find a good qb. You can't even argue that bradford had a great year last year, with no ol, no running game, and meh targets. Give him all the Texans offensive talent and ol and he would be amazing.

RBH

Q4CIs9Z.jpg

The Rams received permission for a logo change in 2017, which will eliminate any of the gold and keep it blue and white. But I'm told that was merely a formality. Their logo was blue and white in all instances throughout the 2016 season, even if it wasn't reflected on their uniforms. They still won't have new uniforms until 2019, their first year in their new stadium. They'll spend this year working with Nike and the NFL, and reaching out to fans, for the design in 2019.
http://www.espn.com/nfl/team/_/id/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom