• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
His two SB losses came in games where his defense gave up a game winning score on the last drive. The Cardinals and Rams were two of the sorriest franchises in football and he took them to SBs. I thought he should have been a first ballot guy

Jason Taylor is kind of like Curtis Martin to me. Their resumes make them acceptable candidates but I never thought either guy was scary or like "this guy can take over and win any given game"

Should have watched more dolphin games

A fucking travesty that T.O. still gets shut-out from where he belongs. The NBA sure as hell wouldn't keep Iverson out of the Hall of Fame because of his personality.
AI never did anything like the crap that TO did. I am so happy that the voters kept him out. Hopefully he never gets in.

dionysus

Yaldog
Olds can only go on the ski slopes for 3.5 hours straight. Wasn't sure my legs were going to make it to base camp. Better skier than most of the young'uns out there for that three hours though.

Go dirty birds.

Dead serious right now.

If Terrell Davis is a hall of famer, Priest Holmes and Sean Alexander need to be inducted.

The only difference between the three is that TD got rings for Elway.

Holmes, honestly, was a better player.

People look the other way of it benefits them.

Trump could come out and talk about bringing slavery back and cheaty will be behind him clapping.

Weren't the Red Sox the last team to sign a black free agent player (and it wasn't like in the 60s or 70s, it was 1993)

Massachusetts always being a complete beacon of progressiveness is a myth, it's no surprise they have both Brady and Belichick

Weren't the Red Sox the last team to sign a black free agent player (and it wasn't like in the 60s or 70s, it was 1993)

Massachusetts always being a complete beacon of progressiveness is a myth, it's no surprise they have both Brady and Belichick

As someone who lives here I can confirm this.

It's hilarious listening to sports radio try and dance around it.

There's a reason the Celtics don't draw free agents time and time again.

MechDX

I know that.

But at least every jet fan hates him.

Though I won't lie his involvement really makes me think about not supporting the jets.

If we don't support NFL teams because of shit the owners do we can all be fans of hockey.

Maybe it's time to revive the CFL OT.

Bread

Banned

Weren't the Celtics the most progressive basketball team in the NBA

AI never did anything like the crap that TO did. I am so happy that the voters kept him out. Hopefully he never gets in.

What did he do? He gave his heart and soul on the field time in and time out, just because he was a jackass in the locker room is no excuse. Lots of jackasses are in the HoF.

What did he do? He gave his heart and soul on the field time in and time out, just because he was a jackass in the locker room is no excuse. Lots of jackasses are in the HoF.
Divided his team against the QB because he was upset about his contract. When that didn't work he did everything he could to become a distraction and force them to cut him.

bionic77

I know that.

But at least every jet fan hates him.

Though I won't lie his involvement really makes me think about not supporting the jets.
Maybe it is sour grapes (Trump supporters did not bother me as much before he won) but I feel the same way about the whole damn NFL.

When you compare how the NBA is handling this bullshit compared to the NFL it is hard not to notice.

A lot of people?

Diversity is important. Football coaching is already too full of nepotism, it's hard enough just for minority coaches just to get a foot in the door.

It's a shame the Rooney Rule is basically a stepping stone and no team in this league seriously considers even 95% of the people interviewed to fulfill the criteria

Hunter S.

Super 32 MVP despite playing with a migraine. Fuck Yeah!

Super-Bowl-32-Davis-TD.png

Hunter S.

PSA: Real Americans are turning their backs on the National Football League and not watching the Super Bowl tomorrow.

#DontSupportTrumps
#DontSupportPeopleFromAtlanta

Damn
Yeah not going to my Sister's Super Bowl party because the Patriots are in it. Not worth my time especially considering most people there are not there for the actual game rather just an excuse to gather while ignoring most if the game.

PSA: Real Americans are turning their backs on the National Football League and not watching the Super Bowl tomorrow.

#DontSupportTrumps
#DontSupportPeopleFromAtlanta

Was already planning on doing this. Like I said, will watch SBs again live when non-assholes are in. Dark days will be when they outnumber us.

Glad you're on the real winning team, Grova. Already more Ws than last year
NH9gE7v.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom